Finally Home

"So how are we going to get out of here?" I said walking around the cell.

"I don't know. All my powers are gone." She said hopelessly, she sighed and slide down the cell wall looking at the wall across from her.

" Well there has to be some way." I said walking towards her. She then looked out of the window and her eyes widened, she jumped up and walked to the window and said " I know of a way out."

" Ok what is it?" I said walking towards her.

"There is a man, an elf, that lives nearby." She said. " He is an old friend of your father and forgot about him because he disappeared and we heard about him coming back long ago. He is a very good man and very powerful." She smiled and said " He is the exiled prince of the kingdom, Lirmond."

I looked at her shocked. " But I thought that kingdom was just a myth." I said. She shook her head and said " No it's not there is a lot that you need to know, but when we are out of here will I only tell you.". I nodded and said "How can we get him to help us?"

"I heard that he checks his area every sunset for enemies or others." She said looking out the window.

" So we wait when the sunset is out then leave the rest to me." She said, I nodded and sat down and she sat down next to me. I looked at her studying her appearance.

" Why don't i look anything like you?" I asked. She had very long hair, mine came to my shoulders. She had pointy ears, mine were not.

" He made a witch cast a spell on you to change your appearance so that we won't find you. He made you feel like a werewolf and made you feel like you had a mate, but you don't." she said.

"How do you know that?" I asked not believing her.

"Not only did he tell me, but it was for told." She said. I looked away and couldn't believe that Brian wasn't my soul mate.

The sunset came into view and we saw a faint shadow walking slowly. She stood up and walked to the window and started whispering out the window.

The shadow stopped and started walking in out direction.

" Queen Huoriel, is that you ?" a masculine voice said in the dark. She gasp and said " Yes it is Dorian, we need your help to get out of this place."

" We? Who are we?" He said curiously

" My daughter and I." She said.

"Stand back." He said, she grabbed my hand and ran to the other side of the cell. The wall started crumbling and there stood a man pale with long blonde hair and with a bow and arrows.

"Quickly, we must go now." he said running out of the cell my mother followed him and pulled me along. We ran what felt like hours and we came across two trees. He stopped and started speaking elvish and there appeared a way between the trees.

We went inside and saw a cabin. We went inside and sat down in the kitchen. " Every living thing has been looking for the both of you." He said .

" I know, but aren't your people looking for you." My mother said. He sighed and said " I guess you want me to tell her what is going to happen soon." He said looking at her pointing to me. She nodded.

" The Elves have exiled me because they think that I betrayed them. I was betrayed by my one true friend. He told my father that I helped the werewolves find you and take you,but I was looking to help you and he saw the enemy run off with you while I fought other werewolves. He was my brother. I was the next in line for the throne. The war is coming and you need all the help you can get. If you want the elves on you side you need to go to Lirmond, your mother knows the way. This war will be bad and you are the only one that can save you people."He said looking away from me avoiding my eyes.

" Why won't your people fight with us?" I asked curiously.

" Your father thought that we were the ones that gave you away so he told us that we have no place in his army, ever." He said.

" We need to get back home." said Mother. Dorian nodded and stood up, he opened a door that was bolted shut.

" This was given to me by you father after I told him what happened. If ever I need him, I could just walk through and come to your land." He said, we stood and thanked him. I looked at my mother and took her hand and walked though together to my home, finally.

*************LadyOut************

I decided to put a lot for stuff into this book to make it interesting and I hope you like it.