Your a Werewolf!!!

When I woke up I felt really comfortable and warm. I snuggled into my pillow and sighed. I felt my pillow move. My eyes widen and I lifted my head. I saw Brian sleeping.

His head was turned to the left so my head laid on his neck. His brown hair was covering his forhead and was over his eyes. I just couldn't stop staring at his face. I felt move then he stopped. I had to go to the bathroom.

As I got up I felt his arms tighten around my waist. I put my hands on his chest and push myself up. I slowly got off of him. He turned over and sighed. I got up and went to the bathroom.

' Why hasn't my father come for me yet or sent anyone to find me' I thought. I shrugged. I washed my hands and walked to the door. I opened the door. Brian was right there. I jumped back in fright.

" Brian you scared me" I said breathlessly.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he said apologetically.

I sighed. " It's ok. You just scared me" I said. He stared at me and smiled. I blushed and looked away.

" I thought you don't like talking to people" I said

" I dont,but your different" he said. I heard how he said 'different' softly. I just shrugged and said nothing. I walked out of the bathroom. I walked out into the hallway and back downstairs. I looked at the time and saw that it was 1:25. I shook my head and laid down. Before my head hit the pillow I was picked up. I looked and saw Brian. He sat me in his lap.

I looked at him confused. He just stared at me.

" I want to ask you something." He said nervously.

" Ok go ahead" I said curiously. He sighed and he looked very nervous.

"Iwaswonderingifyouwantedtogoonadatewithme" he said quickly. I heard what he said tho. I blushed. I just met him and he already wanted to go on a date. But I don't want to see him sad.

" Ok I will" I said blushing. He smiled gorgeously. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and grabbed his hair pulling him closer. He tightened his arms around my waist. I tightened my grip on his hair. He growled and pulled away.

" I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he said breathlessly. I nodded. I pecked him on the lips and laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I was alone in the living room. I heard voices in the kitchen. I hide behind the flowers and listened.

" You have to tell her Brian or she will run away and never some back" said Kim.

" She isn't going anywhere. She is my mate and I found out last night when his stupid asset made us kiss" said Brian angrily.

" At least you found your mate" said Seth sadly.

" Sorry man. I didn't mean it like that." said Brian apologetically.

" I wonder how she will react when she finds out we are all werewolves" laughed Nicky.

My eyes widen. I jumped out of my hiding spot.

" YOUR ALL WEREWOLVES!!!" I yelled horrifically.