Old Friends

Hey guys so I'm back! I wasn't going to update for months,but my best friend wanted me to cause she like the last chapter. So this if her!

Flashback

(Rachel POV)

" Danny! Come on we're going to be late for school." said 6 year old Rachel.

There was running down the house steps and a little boy stopped at the bottom.

" Okay I'm ready. Hall Monitor on duty!" Danny said smiling.

"Wait you forgot something!" I said running into the kitchen and getting a decorated birthday bag. I ran back and gave it to Danny.

" Happy Birthday Danny!" I said smiling. I watched him open it up and pull out a police officers hat.

" Cool! Now I'm a official policeman!" yelled Danny excitedly. We ran outside to wait on the bus and saw other kids with their parents waiting with them.

I looked down sadly. ' I wish my mommy and daddy would wait with me.' I said sadly. I felt someone grab my hand and follow the arm to the face and it's Danny.

I smiled.

" I'm always here for you Rach. No matter what we will be friends forever." he said smiling. I nodded my head.

When the bus came Danny and I walked to our usual seats,but Travis was taking up the seats. He doesn't like me and pushes me around. I don't know what I did to him.

" Ohhh! Is this your seat Rachel? Oh well first come first serve." He said laughing.

" It's ok Rach. Let's sit back here." said Danny grabbing my hand and taking a seat in the back of the bus. Danny and I talked on the bus until we got there.

When we got to the school Danny had to start his Hall Monitor Duty,but I'm the Assistant Hall Monitor. We covered the school in record time now we had to clear the roof.

Danny is afraid of heights. The principal told us to check the roof because kids play on the roof or cut class to play hooky.

When we got onto the roof we checked the roof and the roof next to it, we saw no one.

" Ok we are done." Said Danny. When we turned around we saw Travis and Dean walking towards us.

" Well well well. Look what we got here Dean. Love Birds." said Travis laughingly

" Leave us alone." said Danny

" No! Why do you always get in the way!" Yelled Dean.

" What are you talking about." said Danny.

" Every time we mess with her you just gotta act like superman and save the day." said Travis angrily.

" She is my best friend and that's why best friends do. I know she would do the same for me." Said Danny smiling at me.

" Wanna bet?" said Travis running towards Danny and pushed him onto the other roof.

" Danny! Danny!" I yelled. I ran off the roof and ran to the principal and saw my father in the office.

" Principal Jones! Travis pushed Danny off the roof!" I yelled crying. The principal and my father ran and called the police.

End of Flashback

I don't know what Danny would change his name and think I didn't help him. My father has went to far.

I looked around the cell I was sitting in and thought about Brian.

' Brian I miss you so much. I love you' I thought falling asleep in the make shift bed in the cell.

********Lady Out********