Running Away

I was sitting on our living room couch thinking what kinda of year would this be like.

My name is Rachel Grayson. I'm a very shy and quiet girl. I dont talk much only because of my family.

My family are very abusive people . I'm beaten everyday because I was born. I cry all the time. I escape my life at night to play the piano at the broken down factory near my house. I love to play the piano and sing to myself. I've never had a boyfriend.

My sister,Mandy, gets all the boys because shes a school slut. The abuse follows me to school. Jocks,cheerleaders,goths, even nerds pick on me and hit me. I try to hide the bursies but sometimes its to painful.

I thought about running away once but my dad caught me. And beat me all night. I dont know what I have done to deserve it but I found out weeks later. I wasn't suppose to be born and now I think their going to kill me everyday by beating me.

So I'm pretty much all alone except for my puppy, Chip. I got him last year for Christmas while everyone else got the newest clothes,cars,and shoes. I didn't care as long as I had Chip. Chip is a happy and playful pup.

But sometimes I dont feel comfortable leaving him home because of one incident. It breaks my heart everytime I remember it.

Flashback(1 year ago)

I had to leave for school,but I didn't want to. I had a very bad feeling,but I ignored it. "Well chip,I have to get going", I said to Chip. Chip whimpered sadly. I feel so bad for leaving him,but ill be back soon."Awe dont be sad ill be home later,I promise",I said to chip. I kissed his nose and grabbed my bag and left. I hopped in my grey Toyota and drove off to school.

I parked in my usual parking spot and got out of the car. As soon as I did,people started pointing and laughing at me. "You are so ugly, no boy will ever want you",laughed Whitney,the head cheerleader and hugest slut in the school. I kept walking and kept my head down until I got to class. I sat in my assigned seat and waited for the torture to begin.

After school was over I got into my car very sore and bruised,thanks to the jocks and cheerleaders in gym, and drove home. When I got home,the front door was on the floor. It looked like it was kicked down. The first thing that came to my mind was. "Chip",I said breathless. I ran upstairs fast and saw chip laying in a pool of blood in the middle of my room. I cried and ran to him. I picked him up and ran to my car and drove off to the pet hospital. I waited outside in the waiting room for the doctor. An hour later, the doctor came out. "He was beaten really bad,but he will live we will have to keep him here for awhile", he said. I nodded and grabbed my coat and left.

(Flashback Ended)

Chip is fine now. But I never found out who hurt chip. I will one day tho.

few

I got up from the couch and went to room. Its time for me to leave this hellhole. So I packed all my clothes up and grabbed chip. I snuck into my parents room and took some money. I left that night and didn't turn back.

Next chapter will be about how she makes it on her own with just Chip by her side.

Until next time.