Chapter 2: Nightmare (Part 1)

"Catra go help Adora!" yelled Bow while dodging another lunge.

"Are you sure?" asked her doubtful, the boy nodded focused on shooting an arrow at the animal.

  Catra, still feeling apprehensive, but without thinking too much, ran to where She-ra lay. Getting to see from the distance how a white-haired girl peeked over the hole that Adora was ejected a few moments ago.

"We came to help!" continue to yell Adora, not noticing the ground below her started to crack.

"Yeah, cool. Good trip." Answered Eira with a smile, watching from the tower.

  Once again, She-ra was slow with her reaction, being that the floor started to collapse with no possibilities to run or hold herself from anywhere.

"Adora!" cried Catra.

  She sped up, but she was still too far away to help her. Although, for both the girl's fortune, between the bushes, the hooded figure of a boy appeared and grabbed Adora's arm, helping her up before the latter vanished in the enormous void created.

  The boy had a striking physical resemblance with Eira, except for his eyes, which were green. He dressed in a burgundy suit with some black details, looking like a medieval archer.

"My dear brother, why do you always spoil my fun?" asked Eira as she descended.

"You are using her, but you are not my sister, Laurel" he replied resentfully, making the girl smile and Adora looked confused, not getting why the man referred to her with a different name.

  The boy exchanged no more words, he unleashed his bow and darted, at full speed, an arrow to the sorceress. She took it with one hand, breaking it in half, to the boy's frustration.

"Way too slow and predict-" started to say Eira in a jovial tone, but suddenly Catra appeared, taking her by surprise, and punch her hard in her face, provoking her to lose stability and get thrown meters away.

"That's for pushing Adora and messing with my dreams!"

  The sorceress stood back up slowly, with a hand on her cheek and a surprising look at Catra.

"You hit hard, kitty" she assured, to then teleport behind Catra, "I really didn't expect that from you," she said, with a voice more similar to the one Catra had heard in her nightmares, paralyzing her.

  Fortunately for her, before Eira could attack her, She-ra appeared on the scene, preventing her to accomplish it, and forcing her to teleport over the construction in front of them, to avoid another punch.

  Adora was ready to jump to the attack once again, but she stopped when she heard Glimmer and Bow struggling with their opponent, making her turn around to look at them, then back at the sorcerer, unsure of what to do.

"You should help your friends, She-ra" she advised smiling like she could read her mind. "We'll meet each other again, but for now, I think it's enough."

  The girl disappeared as fast as she had appeared. Leaving a bitter taste on Adora, who stayed tense and a bit frustrated, however, there was nothing else to do. Without a second thought she, Catra, and the mysterious boy ran over to help Glimmer and Bow, ready to face a ferocious battle against such a terrible creature. Yet, their surprise was extreme as they noticed that the creature that, a couple of seconds ago wanted to devour them, had become a tiny and adorable feline.

  Bow, who had bravely interposed in between the, up until that moment the terrible creature and Glimmer, to protect her, still kept his eyes closed, unaware of the change. Glimmer, who did observe it, walked slowly, and over the boy's shoulder, she stared at the creature, which made sounds similar to a meow trying to gain their attention.