four

Mr. Kim had continued the class as if nothing had ever happened, the other boys still whispered lewd words about the professor and Wooyoung was still frozen.

Felix had kept his eyes on the blonde, clearly seeing the wheels turn in his head as he found it best to let the boy stay in his own mind for now.

Wooyoung couldn't focus on anything around him, his mind was fuzzy and the only thought that littered his mind was Yeonjun's voice telling him, "Just keep your distance and Obsidian won't find any interest with you."

But the whole issue was that Yeonjun never once mentioned that even if you stay away they still could find you a point of interest.

He had thought, after that conversation, that even if luck betrayed him and he was to be met with one of the guys from Obsidian, then he could possibly find a way to use persuasion to get him out of their line of sight.

But it wasn't one of the tamer ones he's seen around campus, especially one in particular that looked like an actual angel, but instead it was the king. Hades himself.

But even despite all of this, he still felt curiosity consume him and presently it was taking a toll on his mind.

He himself knew that turning around and taking a peek would definitely not be in his best interest...

but he couldn't help it.

He just had to have another look.

• • •

Instant regret.

Wooyoung had rushed out of class, faster than he had ever moved in his life, heart beating out of his chest as he found the first vacant classroom and slammed the door shut.

He fell onto it, eyes closed, breath coming out in a quickened pace.

What has he done.

He just had to have a look.

He knew it was a risk, but something inside him was drawn to his own curiosities and he let that part take control as his body shifted.

Slowly he turned, facing the back to where he had previously heard the deep voice.

And low and behold there he sat, feet comfortably crossed in front of him on the chair, he was sitting in the midst of two other Obsidian's.

He was focused on his phone, red lollipop hanging out of his mouth.

'God why do I keeping thinking about that vivid cherry smell' Wooyoung asked himself.

He sort of panicked, a verbal gasp as his mind raced through the thoughts of 'and does he taste like cherries?'

It wasn't until he realized that his question wasn't in his thoughts anymore.

Instead his body had betrayed him yet again and allowed those words, that question, to be verbalized.

Out in the open for anyone to hear.

For him to hear.

And he did.

Almost immediately San looked up, eyebrows raised in amusement as it took him a minute before he focused on the crimson painted boy that feared for his life.

Purposely, San popped his lollipop out of his mouth, his tongue laying flat as he let the candy slide over the expanse of it, saliva connecting the two as he slowly slid it back into his mouth, his lips pulled into a devilish smirk.

"Why don't you come find out for yourself, babyboy." That voice, deeper than the ocean sent a wave of shock onto the blonde as he turned around, eyes blown wide, counting down the minutes before he could leave.

And now here he was.

His back still against the cold wood of the door and his face still heated.

God he was stupid.

He even flew past Felix that called out for him, no doubt worried for him as well.

But he was too long gone.

A sacrificial lamb at the feet of the devil...

A devil that smelled like heaven and tasted like sin.