fourteen

But what Wooyoung failed to realize was that San wasn't much of a "play by the rules" kind of guy.

Though the blonde should have expected that.

For starters, the plug was longer in length than the normal plug, touching spots that made Wooyoung whine and squirm.

He found this out in the beginning when he tried to quietly have a seat in the library, his back arched straight as the seats were already uncomfortable enough, and then you add a silicone bead hitting that spot that makes you want to scream in pleasure.

He also found that San particularly liked to blast the vibrator at full speed without a build up as Wooyoung tried his hardest to pay attention in class. God was that unbearable.

He might have been unknowing of all the pleasures sex could offer, but he definitely wasn't a stranger to pleasing himself when he needed that little bit of relief.

He wasn't one for toys, or more so that he never had access to any, so for years his fingers sufficed just fine.

But this feeling. Oh god. Wooyoung felt so full.

Thankfully he hasn't seen San since their talk of the challenge, he doesn't think he could face him with the knowledge that San was controlling his pleasure.

That is until a particular Tuesday.

Felix had rushed over to Wooyoung's room in a panic when the latter called him, voice hoarse, words barely forming.

The worry Felix felt in that moment pushed him to run as fast as he could, finally standing in front of the door and pounding with all of his might, "Woo I'm here! Open the door!"

It took longer than he would have liked for the other to open his door, and when he did, Felix's eyes grew wide.

Wooyoung was drenched in sweat, lips swollen a cherry red, hair disheveled, and breath coming out in gasps.

"What the fuck.." Felix whispered, pushing his way into the room as Wooyoung went to lay on his stomach, legs hanging off the bed.

"I can't do it."

It was a few days after San and Wooyoung made the bet that the latter had no other option to tell his friends. He was running out of excuses as to why he kept randomly moaning in class and "my stomach hurts" just wasn't satisfying them anymore.

Of course Felix was the first to react, making empty promises to punch San off his high horse, but they all know who would be on the ground if those events truly did transpire.

Hyunjin had rubbed the boys back, eyes stuck in a narrow rage of fury, as Jisung made definitely not serious jokes about Wooyoung losing his platonic virginity. Safe to say he got smacked a few times that day.

So they knew, and in this moment Felix felt useless.

Wooyoung was borderline humping the bed, trying to get friction and relive the copious amount of pent up tension that just kept growing as time went on.

"How long?" Felix asked, both knowing he was referring to exactly how long his vibrator had been at a constant buzz.

"Going on—" a loud moan interrupted his sentence, "hmphh, four hours."

Felix was stunned that Wooyoung's stamina allowed him to go this long, he couldn't even imagine the pain Wooyoung was in.

"Fuck I have to go to class..." the boy's words were empty as he made no move to gather himself.