five

"Long time no see!" Hyunjin sang over the load roar of noises, Jisung skipping over to the table, a large smile consuming his face.

It had been a week, a full seven days since the incident in Mr. Kim's class, Wooyoung had done well keeping his distance from a certain dark haired devil.

Jisung had been spending a lot of his time with Royal, it seemed as though he had already decided what rank he wanted to choose.

And as far as Felix and Hyunjin, they both were still indecisive, though everybody noticed the way Hyunjin seemed to stare in the direction of Scarlett everytime they walked by.

But there was still plenty of time.

And for Wooyoung, he felt as if choosing a rank he wanted to join would only put his hopes up, make him feel as if he was in the clear, so he tried to stay neutral.

"What? Missed me or something?" Jisung laughed as he jumped towards Hyunjin, the two erupting in a fit of giggles, Felix just shook his head, a smile etched on his face as he turned towards Wooyoung.

"How have you been holding up? You've been awfully quiet since the whole Obsidian incident." And at that, the blonde's face fell, a deep sigh was released from his lips.

"You know socializing isn't my thing..." he tried to fake a smile.

Felix appreciated that the boy wanted to avoid the topic.

Wooyoung despite everything had been doing extremely well.

I don't think the kid could ever turn from his isolated and lonesome ways, but he was trying and that's all his friends could ask of him.

But truth be told, he had been quiet since the ordeal with San. 

Maybe everything was okay, and honestly it probably was, but all of the words that Yeonjun had spoke about the initiation of Obsidian, he was definitely a little scared, and rightfully so.

But there had been no sign of San, as if he had disappeared into thin air, but Wooyoung was smart enough to stay cautious.

Wonderland was two weeks into their semester. Two weeks down, four and a half months to go until the ranking ceremony.

"Hey Woo! Wanna come to the library with us?" Jisung called out, the boys gathering their things as the blonde came back to reality, giving a slight smirk as he gathered his own and slung his backpack over his shoulder, following along.

Not even noticing the eyes that bore into his back.

• • •

"Heard Chan claimed a kid today in math, the dude was scared shitless when he cuffed him, can't believe he already committed." A deep voice came from the side of the room, feet kicked up on the table as his hands ran through thick red hair that belonged to the boy that was laid over his lap.

"You have no room to talk, Yunho." Came a chuckle from the seat across from the two, "you and Mingi started fucking like rabbits in heat the minute you laid eyes on each other..."

The room erupted into a fit of yells as the boys continued their somewhat friendly banter, nothing new than the everyday routine.

The group of seven were known as the seven deadly sins, except instead of having their each individual title, they were all deemed as 'lust'.

Yunho and Mingi had been a pair since the beginning, as was said it was one look from the two and they were enclosed in their dorms since.

Jongho was the other half of the brooding Choi siblings, though he was definitely more tame than San, he still had a darkness about him, which ultimately drew Yeosang in. The latter known as the 'fallen angel' with his innocent looks you wouldn't know just how lethal he could be.

And then there was Seonghwa, the second to San in ranks of title, being the 'prince of darkness', but he was also second in the category of being feared by his other peers, San and himself consistently being given the titles of 'Hades and Lucifer'.

But despite Seonghwa's cold ways, he was wrapped around a pretty little finger with stark white hair and a lean body, Hongjoong was a sight to see, the boy repeatedly saying "fuck you" to gender norms as at times he would walk to school in skirt's, the occasional dress, his makeup always done perfectly, and to say Seonghwa loved those days seeing his sub in flowy little skirts  would be an understatement.

The six couples had gathered in the Obsidian lounge room, Yunho and Jongho continued their arguments, as per usual Seonghwa and Hongjoong could care less about people being around as they made out quite feverishly on the small loveseat.

And amidst all of this was a figure in the corner, feet propped up on a footrest and eyes comfortably closed.

"What about you your majesty?" Came a mocking tone as silence started to encase the room. 

One eye opened as quickly as it shut, a hum sounded quietly before a deep voice was released, "what about me?"

The question was directed at the fact that San had yet to cuff anyone, even after three years its as if no one was good enough.

"Found anyone worthy enough to be owned by the all mighty Hades, or are you going to be going rogue for the third time in a row?" Jongho spat.

At that San sat up, adjusting himself before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a sucker.

"Sorry to disappoint you brother, but it seems that I have found someone to my liking." He unwrapped the red candy, placing it between his lips.

"Have you cuffed him yet?"

"Not yet."

A sense of confusion circled around the boys.

"Well what are you waiting for then?" A smile grew upon San's lips at the question.

"I gave him a week to settle in, wanted to do my good deed for the year ya know.." San chuckled, "but Monday.. Monday it starts."

"You're not making any sense." Yunho deadpanned.

"I don't have any plans on cuffing him anytime soon.." San spoke in response.

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for?"

San stood up, hands finding home in his pockets, "despite being told not to play with your food, I in return actually find it quite enjoyable, makes devouring it that much more satisfying."

And he was eventually...

Going to devour his food.

a/n

the phrase cuffing, or being cuffed
is common slang within Obsidian.

in some bdsm relationships, a collar
signifies ownership and trust and the
same goes within this story.

to be cuffed is to be collared
with your partners name on the tag
representing ownership.

as i said before, this story has toxic
behavior and dark themes that
should not be romanticized.

** you should always consent and
be willing to engage in certain
acts with someone you trust.

nothing should ever be forced
on you.**