Chapter Ten

Has sleeping always been this peaceful?

Krist rubbed his face in exasperation, sitting on the floor as they were having a cast meeting in the workshop room. He revisited his feelings for the past week, from their wedding to their honeymoon to their first night in their new home. He can't keep on pushing Singto away at night, pretending that he doesn't want to sleep next to him when all he needs is the opposite. His husband wasn't complaining about anything, they never even had a disagreement, which was slightly concerning, but he was thankful for it nonetheless.

Singto was a patient person; he was a person who loves serenity and peace. He never wanted to fight, and if it does come down to it, conflicts always ended up in a mess. He tends to be dangerously enraged, his voice turns down a notch, but the venom in his tone could poison everyone in the room. And he never wanted that to happen with his husband.

"As I said, we will have a series of workshops for the cast to be comfortable with each other. Have you all read the full script that I sent to your emails?"

The director looked at them all, eyes glancing over the cast as he assessed their answers. To his satisfaction, everyone nodded, focused on the conversation. Singto looked at his husband, who sat nearby him,  careful not to be too obvious; he turned to face the others, "That's good. That's good. Shall we start the workshop?"

"Okay, okay. I will be the one to begin the workshop. Settle down, director," a voice boomed in the room as they heard footsteps enter, "Hello, everyone. My name is Godji. And I will be your workshop facilitator for the next few weeks."

Singto looked at her, shocked at her sudden appearance but nodded in recognition as his assistant told him that the workshop facilitator would be a very engaging person. Godji is one of the best mediators and hosts in so many events of the company. She has worked with both Krist and Singto a few times and even hosted some of their events. Godji loves to make people smile, her humor is god-tier, and she thrives in socializing. This is why she's the perfect person to establish a good connection between the cast and crew.

Godji felt the awkward tension in the room, sensing the stares received by the newlyweds. Letting out a small sigh in determination, she spoke, "Let's start with a small introduction, especially from the characters; let's begin with you, Gunsmile."

Gunsmile stopped whispering to the person beside him and stood in attention, laughing a little while rubbing the back of his neck, "Um, hello. I'm Gunsmile, and I like drinking iced tea."

"That's random," Godji quipped, and the others laughed, Krist as well. He knew Gunsmile from the various projects they've been together and have been close with him.

"Who's next?"

"Oh, me!" They heard a loud voice yell from the back, turning to see who it was; most of them grinned at the man waving his hand around.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Off Jumpol, and I love to watch videos of baby pandas playing around," Off confidently stated, his dimple showing.

Singto looked at Off and rolled his eyes; his friend really had his moments. The introductions continued, and the director was confused as why the main character wasn't asked to speak yet. The sequence went from Gunsmile to Off, Piumek, Love, Nammon, Fiat, Ohm, and Janhae.

Godji then briefly looked at him with a smirk which caused him to widen his eyes.

"Finally, the main protagonist!" Godji winked at Krist with a knowing smile.

The actor looked around, and his eyes found his husband's sitting figure a few feet from him, then his cheeks flushed, "I'm Krist Perawat, um, I recently got married. No– wait. Let me change that, I'm sorry–"