Chapter Eighteen

Time has always been fluid, sometimes it runs fast, other times it passes extremely slow. For Krist, the time has passed by a blur. Especially with his minor injury, they had to postpone the other shooting dates for his recovery, it was a great thing that they were mostly done with everything and post-production was the more crucial point in their project.

When the news came out about the accident, the media was on fire. So many people were concerned and even sent him gifts and flowers, to which Krist had genuinely thanked them but insisted that they don't need to send him anything as he was recovering rapidly. The company had also taken extra measures on set to prevent any more accidents, especially while Krist was resting.

Of course, this did not stop him from feeling guilty because he had to watch his husband stay up late and figure out the new shooting dates and changes at home, to which he had refused to go to the set because he insisted he would take care of Krist even though he could still do all necessary body functions.

Singto never complained about him, and sometimes even brought up it was his fault in the first place and the younger completely shut it down every time. It was one of Krist's pet peeves whenever Singto would overthink.

Because they were also in a bit of a rush finishing the project, and Krist also had to deal with his other piled-up work, which his husband had little clue about, weeks passed by until it was three months later.

Within those months, they were also able to become skilled cat parents, used to taking care of them and they finally reached an impasse, it was a sight to behold that they could finally relax and have little to no arguments about caring for Pluto and Muffin.

After about two weeks of full recovery from Krist's minor concussion and wound, thanks to the skillful stitches, the scar healed well and it was easily hidden by a little makeup. He vowed to himself to work extra hard as to not inconvenience the team again which led to seamless filming and production. In no time, they were finished with all the clips needed.

Once the director had declared that it was clear for post-production, Krist had more time to take care of his other work, especially the music that he had been working on secretly.

This has also marked the start of their work separately as husbands, which meant less time seeing each other, but they surely made up for it whenever they see each other in the office, or at night.

There was one night when Singto was particularly late. He had already texted his husband that he didn't need to wait for him for dinner and he should sleep. It was promptly followed, but as soon as he entered their room, the lamp was still on and Krist has his laptop on his lap, typing something. His guitar was on the floor, leaning on the side of the bed. His eyes widened, seeing his lover, "P'Sing, you're home."

"Yes, I am." He took notice of the two cats in the far corner, already asleep, in a warm heap, "Why are you still awake?"

"I waited for you because I know you're tired. Go change so we can sleep," Krist beckoned him to come over to him, laptop was now closed and put on the side table. The other came closer to him, and Krist gently tugged him down, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Singto smiled, all the stress from his body leaving him in an instant.

Needless to say, that night was spent in each other's arms. With a lot of warm cuddles, and of course, kissing.

It was a different feeling to be in this position right now, as they were both clad in matching crisp suits, hair perfectly styled, and makeup is graciously done. After several months of endless working, countless meetings, and sleepless nights, it was finally the day to reap what they sowed.

In the Rhythm is premiering tonight.

And of course, just like any other film, they had to walk on the red carpet.