Chapter Twenty-One [End]

Along the streets of Thailand, all the speakers would continuously play Krist Perawat's songs nonstop. Ever since its launch, the album has gone off the shelves, as hundreds of thousands of people especially favored its fresh, well-thought composition. This has posed a lot of potential in skyrocketing his career in the music industry, adding another strong attribute under his belt.

Krist frequently attended interviews regarding his newfound career and the talks of the town of a possible tour due to its success. And Krist the artist could not believe this was happening, not even as he sat with the executives of a well-known music company known for pioneering great Thailand singers.

"As stated earlier, after much greatness in your album release, it is a great time to start preparing for a nationwide tour. This could also become international if taken further," Phichit, the executive producer slid a white folder to their client.

Krist hesitantly took it, "I'm really not sure about this, I mean, do you really think that many people would even come?"

"I think you're underestimating the power your music has to the people, Krist," Phichit chuckled. Krist flushed a little at the response, still processing the fanbase he has, "I mean, what about my other projects, in film or hosting?"

"This will pose a risk, however, it is your ultimate decision whether you choose one or the other, or you choose both. This is simply a suggestion as many of your supporters have been wanting to watch you perform on stage. Why don't you give it a thought and get back to me with our other personnel when you have chosen?"

The artist nodded, his hold tightening on the folder, "Surely, I'll think about it. Thank you for your offer."

_________________________

"Krist, can we talk? I have something to tell you tonight, are you free?"

"Sure, phi. Sounds serious, is there something wrong?" Krist balanced his phone between his cheek and his shoulder, browsing through the folder document he was handed a while ago. He couldn't help but feel anxious about his lover's tone.

"Ah, no, don't worry. Nothing's wrong, just tell me when you're going home so I can pick you up," Krist could feel relief flooding his body, "Okay, Singto. I love you."

"I love you, too. See you soon."

Krist ended the call and sighed, he knew that he also needed to talk about this with his husband. Truly, he was lost on what to do because it had been a little overwhelming for him and his career, and the thought of coming home in Singto's arms warmed him, despite the coldness brought by uncertainty.

He picked up his furless kitten and nuzzled into him, murmuring soft noises as his cat purred in delight. He decided he would bring Pluto to work today as Singto wanted to get Muffin for his work too. Krist's head went up as he heard gentle knocks on the glass window beside him, and motioned for the visitor to come in.

"Mike, what brings you here?"

Mike visibly brightened as he got sight of the feline in Krist's arms and cooed as he went to pick him up in his own arms, "Hi Pluto baby! Look how big you've gotten! Your dads must be feeding you plenty, huh?"

"Uh, sorry to disturb your little uncle bubble here, but care to tell me what you're going here?"

Mike put a faux offensive look at Krist, "Are you saying that my own best friend doesn't want me here?"

"No, I find it curious that my best friend has decided to spend time here instead of the studio upstairs for a scheduled filming today. I saw your Instagram story, you know," Krist rolled his eyes. Mike shrugged, still carrying Pluto in his arms, "Well, a little birdie told me someone's being offered a nationwide tour."