Chapter Sixteen

"Mike, I need your help."

"What do you need me for, Mr. Ruangroj? I am at your service."

"Oh, piss off, Mike!"

Krist elbowed him on the ribs, making Mike double over in pain, coughing, "Jesus, Krist. I was just kidding."

"I was being serious!"

"What do you want?" Mike tried to minimize his own pain by rubbing his ribs, and Krist bit his lip, his cheeks flushing. His friend was truly a gem, being violent now and then acting like a giddy schoolgirl the next second.

"I want to give P'Sing a present."

"Okay, I know where to buy men's lingerie."

"What the— Mike!" Krist yelled, his cheeks a dark shade of red, feeling humiliated by the second; he truly hated his best friend right at this moment, "I'm not having sex with him as a present, you idiot!"

"Then what will you give him?" Mike asked, wincing as Krist yelled.

"That's why I asked you."

"Sex is the best present though— shit! Krist, stop hitting me!"

At this point, Krist was truly considering running him over with the car. This is getting him nowhere, and now Mike has given him the one idea that has been occupying his head as he asked himself what was the perfect gift, but sex was truly not the best option, at least, not for them both.

"Why do you need to give him a gift?" he asked his fuming friend, who was glaring daggers at him, prepared to hurt him if he ever strikes again.

"I feel bad because I gave him the cold shoulder, and I want to do something for him."

"Like I said—"

Mike stepped away, raising his hands, "Okay, I'll stop. I'll stop. Have you thought about the things he liked? Like specific objects?"

"He likes um, monochrome clothes, and has a thing for buying DVD films, camera lenses, and album vinyl. But none of them stood out, it was just like a very small part of his personality," Krist sighed, his shoulders sagging. After the set taping, which ended earlier because they only had a few scenes to go over today, he spent time searching random things on the internet to try and find the best gift for his husband, but he was truly stumped.

"What about food?"

"He eats a lot, but he's very picky."

"Jewelry?"

"A huge collection, but he rarely wears any of his rings anymore when he and I got married, the only thing on his finger was our wedding ring."

"Virginity?"

"Next."

"New camera?"

"He just uses one and I don't know the specific details about photography."

"Pets?"

"He said he likes—" Krist paused, his eyes widening as an idea clicked in his head. Mike tilted his head, examining Krist's features as he assessed that his friend just got an idea.

"He loves cats! He prefers chubby and short-legged cats, but he really loves them in general! Oh my god."

"I think we have a winner, folks!" Mike laughed, feeling a little proud of himself for giving Krist an idea, "Off we go to the pet store!"

Krist ginned, imagining the look on Singto's face when he gave them the new cat he was going to give him. Sure, he has allergies when it comes to fur, but if it means making his husband happy, he was willing to do anything.