Chapter Fifteen

"And then he left me on the sidewalk with my dripping ice cream and oof—"

He was plopped on the bed, face down, and his voice was muffled. The weight rested on the mattress, like a dead fish, and Singto was already so exhausted just hauling his body into the house, much more so when he had to climb the stairs step by step, making sure Krist didn't bump his head into something or much worse, try to jump off a step.

"As I was saying..." he continued mumbling words, the older was trying to flip him over and change his shirt, Krist's eyes were staring into nothing, while he was undressed and lazily hung his limbs on whichever his husband lifts.

When he was finally changed into comfortable clothes, Singto ushered him to lie down and sleep. And, of course, Krist would not simply do that.

Reaching up, Krist grabbed his collar and pulled it down with him to lie on the bed, their lips smashed into an awkward lock. The younger was genuinely enjoying this as he angled his head and continued to kiss him, his chubby fingers slowly letting go of the collar and gliding through his lover's face, holding his cheeks.

Singto tried to stop him, but eventually, his self-control slipped and he kissed him back, again, who is he to deny his husband's wishes? Krist's kiss was sloppy, but he genuinely enjoyed the taste of beer and fried chicken, like he was having a taste of his dinner again. He felt his shirt being lifted, and his foggy mind understood. The younger quickly took it off, only parting the kiss to let the shirt pass and the room was heating up rapidly.

The older knew he should stop because Krist was heavily drunk and he was also tipsy. And now he was shirtless, internally shivering as Krist's hands did not hesitate to roam around his torso and his chest.

"Krist–"

His words were stopped when the other stopped kissing him, then it turned into a small mewl as Krist's lips went down to his throat then to his collarbone, soft muscle darting out to wet the spot and proceeded to generously suck it. Singto was incredibly turned on, trying to squirm out and stop any noise coming out from his mouth. This whole time, Krist's eyes were closed and he did everything as if he wasn't in the real world, he just kept... going.

"Wait– oh f–"

Krist's lips descended down to his chest, leaving big, wet kisses along the way. And Singto felt like he was going to see stars. Before his husband reached what was probably the body part that was going to cause him to lose all his self-control as Krist was already hovering over it, eye's half-open like he was going to devour a whole bucket of fried chicken, Singto abruptly pushed him away and made him lie down on the bed, tucking him in tightly with the thick comforter.

"Hey, I was still–"

"Krist, go to sleep."

"No, I–"

"Go. To. Sleep. Now."

Singto left him alone in the room, taking his shirt and making sure there was a painkiller pill on the bedside table. He knew he couldn't spend another second with him, especially on that bed. Knowing this was his best decision, he went to the guest bedroom and let out a loud sigh of relief, "God, that was..."

He didn't even know how to finish that sentence.

Walking to the bed, he lays down and puts on the blanket. He was probably incredibly tired from today's events, as he passed out cold the next minute, his dreams made of... very similar images of the scene moments before.

Definitely, Singto was in for a long night.

____________________________