Chapter Thirteen

Flabbergasted. A word to describe extreme shock or surprise. It was that feeling right now, that genuine feeling that Singto could only pinpoint. He's not big on vocabulary, but if he would pull out a word at this moment, it would be Flabbergasted. Standing in the living room right now, being kissed the living daylights out of his husband, he didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Singto did not know that Krist could ever kiss so hard, so intense, so fervent. He was like a flame he could not put out, a growing fire spreading across the woods, and the more he kissed back, the more that fire grew. It had come to the point that he was being pushed down the sofa, Krist's mouth still furiously attacking his.

Mind was fully blank, all the director could think about was how their bodies seemed to fit like a jigsaw puzzle. There were no clothes taken off, just liplock. Finding a difficult time to breathe, their intense kissing gradually calmed, Krist's hand glided over his chest up to his neck, cupping his jaw, and placing lazy kisses on his lips.

Singto was good at kissing, and normally, he would be the one doing all the work, and yet he felt like a limp fish as compared to how his husband jumped him. He completely forgot what happened before all this, what were they even arguing about? The actor was draped over him, from the ardent making out to one last peck before he opened his eyes. If anyone would see them right now, their positions would seem a little provocative, Krist's knee was in between his legs, his arm propped up to prevent himself from crushing his husband, and their lips were swollen as if they drank hot water.

They stared at each other for about seventeen awkward eons, Krist's eyes slowly analyzed the older, biting his bottom lip. Then, he stood up, and paced in the middle of the room, leaving Singto sat dumbfounded on the couch.

Singto was in distress, he didn't know what to say or do after what just occurred between them. Should he smile and pretend as nothing happened? Or should he lay his feelings bare and just come out clean? Maybe he could also kiss him agai–

"I love you."

Everything coherent in Singto's mind vanished as he took in the word vomit that his husband dropped, "What?"

"You heard me," Krist was standing before him, fists clenched at his sides as he struggled to keep his breathing calm.

Singto did a once-over and beckoned him to go near, which made the younger furrowed his eyebrows as he leaned down above him. There are two words in his mind right now and one of them was profanity, which was uncharacteristic of him: fuck it.

He lifted up his right hand and placed it on Krist's cheek, who was still intently observing his actions, and as if they didn't get enough earlier, Singto leaned up and gently brought him in for a soft kiss.

Compared to their previous ones, this would be the softest, and calmest one, it felt different. It was a short peck, Singto pulled back slowly and looked at the younger's eyes, silently speaking a thousand words, and yet he only uttered, "I love you, too."

As if the lovefest didn't get any sweeter, they both smiled at each other, Krist's dimple showing on his left cheek, and the air felt like it was a thousand times lighter. Singto let out a small chuckle and jumped to give him a warm hug, both happily laughing at the exchange that happened.

Krist did not realize the gravity of the situation until the first queue the next day. He found himself staring into nothing in the middle of the room, while everyone fussed around the room, trying to settle for the upcoming scene. The director was too busy at the back, reviewing the script for the scene, and instructing the directors of photography of the recommended shot lists. A hand was in front of his face, snapping him back to reality, as off clicked his fingers to catch his attention.