{ Dave East } My Stalker

Y/N POV10:00 AM

Y/N POV
10:00 AM

I stared at the unfamiliar car sitting across the street wondering who it could be.

Now last night I didn't see the car but it just somehow randomly appeared this morning and has been there for three hours now.

Maybe it's someone at the neighbors house.

Or it could be my celebrity crush or Prince Charming coming to take me away from all of these bills, lame ass niggas, mental health issues, weight gain, etc.

I'm not sure but I guess I'll just wait and see.

There was a number of things I had to do today but with Mr. Buffalo Bill outside and the fact that it was raining, I don't think I could really do anything now.

I don't know maybe I'll give life a try instead of just canceling everything, maybe it'll dry up.

I went into my bathroom and ran some warm bath water in which I also filled the tub with my Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath and Dr. Teal's pure Epsom Salt.

Once that was done, I lit myself a couple of candles and placed them at the bottom of the tub.

With every step I took back to my room to grab my speaker, blunt, lighter, and phone, I removed one piece of clothing.

When I got back into the bathroom, I hooked my speaker up to my phone and shuffled my playlist that mainly consisted of Summer Walker, Brent Faiyaz, Jhené Aiko, Giveon, Muni Long, and more.

Yktv.

I turned the music down very low before going over to my full length body mirror.

I stared at my body, that most people told me was perfect, but I thought otherwise due to the fact that it can't keep a nigga around for me.

Hey now don't get me wrong, ya girl is an A+ in every other element when it comes to being in a relationship, but for some reason they just don't last.

I don't know maybe it's the niggas I be fucking with who just don't appreciate shit and that just don't see me as being the baddest bitch a nigga could possibly have.

I guess bitches just be too much for niggas, ion know.

After obsessing over my beautiful ass body, I got into the bathtub and I used my  waterproof bath pillow to rest my neck on so that I could feel more comfortable.

My mama bought me that pillow.

Throughout the year she randomly just buys me shit like this.

I don't understand why because some of the shit she buys be done broke after like two months, but no this pillow done been around for a good four months.