{ DDG } Annoying My Boyfriend Prank

-Y/N POV-9:00 PM

-Y/N POV
-9:00 PM

"Wasspoppin YouTube soooo today Ima be doing the annoying my boyfriend prank! Right now Darryl is in the room on the game as usual. He thinks that I'm finna just go in there and get in the bed but I ain't. I'm finna annoy the fuck outta this mf. With that being said I'll see y'all in the room. Make sure you give this video a like, leave a comment, and subscribe!"I said before cutting the camera off and going into the room.

I had already set up a camera in the room so I just put the other one away.

"Aye tag this nigga, aye tag this nigga bruh. His homies pulling up too."Darryl said while playing the game.

That damn game.

Ever since he done stopped doing Youtube frequently, it's either the game, the studio, or private hoop sessions.

I got beef with all three of 'em but that game, that damn game.

Sometimes I just be wanting to throw that bitch in the pool.

I walked up to his chair that was sitting in front of the tv while he played his game and kissed his cheek.

He continued playing the game and I kissed his cheek again.

I looked back at the camera and held my arms up.

"Bae."I said while sitting on his lap.

"Yeah."he said while trynna lean back and look around me.

Every which way he moved, I moved.

"What you doing?"he chuckled.

"Shaking this ass!"I said while bending down and twerking.

"Aight chill."he laughed while using his arm to stop me as he still played the game.

I stopped before just standing in front of him.

He moved to the side and I moved with him.

"Boo, what you doing?"he asked me while still trynna play the game and I chuckled before moving out of the way.

I went to get in the bed and I got on my phone for a couple of minutes.

"Baby?"I called out to him.

"You niggas are lame."he laughed while talking to whoever he was playing the game with.

"Baeeeeee."I called out once again.

"Yea?"he answered to me and I stayed quiet.

I got up and stood by the room door that was aligned with the chair.

"Aye bae bae.."I sang repeatedly while scooting across the floor trynna do the TikTok dance.

I did it repeatedly before realized that he wasn't catching on and I stopped to do the dance in front of him.