{ Lil Migo } "Did You Fuck Her!?"

•August 18🔅
•12:00 AM
—————
Y/N POV
—————
"Bitch you steady talking about this nigga that I don't even give a fuck about!! If you want the bitch then have him!!"I spat on live.

"I JUST HAD THE NIGGA IN MY FUCKING BED, YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE!!"this bird bitch yelled back.

"Wow! A bitch like me got you pressed pressed!"I chuckled as I began twerking.

"NAH BITCH YOU THE ONLY THING THAT'S PRESSED THAT'S WHY YA HOE ASS POPPED UP IN MY LIVE ANYWAYS!!"she yelled.

"I came to see why the fuck you had my fucking name in your mouth!!"I spat.

"WELL BITCH YOU SEEN NOW AND YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT ABOUT IT!!"she yelled.

"But I been told you to drop the fucking addy!! Where it's at tho? Or bitch since you know where the nigga lives pull up!"I spat.

"YOU DUMB AS FUCK, HE HAS MORE THAN ONE APARTMENT DOWN HERE THAT HE HAS PLENTY OF BITCHES AT!! DO YOU SEE WHAT IM IN!!?"she yelled.

"It ain't even about him no more, I just want you to pull up for running your fucking mouth about me!!"I spat.

"BITCH I AINT GOTTA DO SHIT FUCK YOU AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY LIVE!!"she yelled before removing me.

I been waiting on Migo to come all day, he ain't been home since yesterday at eleven o'clock pm.

You might say it's stupid to be fighting over a nigga especially him, but I'm just trynna clear shit up so I can leave his ass.

I went into the kitchen and opened the packs of steaks and shrimp.

I'm starving so I have to cook for myself since that's what I've been doing all day.

"Nigga yo ass ain't got shit better to do but chill"I heard Migo laugh as the front door closed.

I seasoned the steak and turned the stove on before adding oil to the skillet.

"Wassup baby"he said while walking over to me holding bags.

I ignored him as I grabbed a bowl and poured the shrimp into it before seasoning it.

"What's wrong baby?"he asked while following my every move.

"Can you get the fuck out of my way!?"I spat as I kinda pushed him.

"What's up with you?"he asked while walking over to the bar stool and sitting in front of me.

"You know what the fuck is wrong with me! This what we on now? Fucking other bitches and shit!?"I asked him.

"Mane cuh don't even start this shit, you know what I'm out here doing! Trynna provide for you and shit! Why everything always gotta be about another bitch!?"he spat.

"It's always about another bitch because that's what you're making it!! You out here embarrassing me, when I don't do shit!!"