{ King Von } Crazy Nigga

•September 2🔅•10:00 PM—————Y/N POV—————"Blair bitch if you don't get your ugly ass up, and come to this party with me! Our friendship is over!"I said

•September 2🔅
•10:00 PM
—————
Y/N POV
—————
"Blair bitch if you don't get your ugly ass up, and come to this party with me! Our friendship is over!"I said.

"Y/N girl I'm fucking tired you know got I got off not too long ago"she whined.

"Bitch that was five hours ago! The fuck!? Okay ima just go alone, I'll talk to you tomorrow"I said before hanging up.

She called back and I just forward her call before going to hop in the shower.

Ion know why this bitch act like she be working her ass off all she's doing is watching some badass kids.

I took a fifteen minute shower and was out now putting on my clothes.

There was a knock at the door so I went to get it.

When I looked out the peephole I saw Blair of course.

I slowly opened the door and she looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Yea bitch I knew you was gone come with your fine ass"I said as I walked back to my room.

"Of course I was gonna come even tho I'm tired as fuck, bitch what can I wear?"she asked me.

"You better look in my closet"

"Yea you do got a better wardrobe than me, you need to take me shopping when I'm free"

"I got you, but you need help finding something?"

"I think I got it, has Von called you or anything?"

"Nope but we ain't talked since we argued and that was eight hours ago, it's really fuck him to be honest"