{ Key Glock } Birthday Twins

•August 3🔅•2:00 PM—————Y/N POV—————

•August 3🔅
•2:00 PM
—————
Y/N POV
—————

"Bitch what's the pump number!?"I yelled out to my best friend as I walked out of the store.

Today was a bitch birthday, and you already know.

I'm finna turn the fuck up!! A bitch is Big 20 today!!

My outfit is okay it ain't all that but it's okay, I ain't want nun too extravagant because ima get fucked up later

"Three hoe!!"she yelled back.

"It's three and hold up real quick"I said to the man behind the counter.

I went to grab a pack of gum, two bags of hot Cheetos, a pack of gummy bears, skittles, and two honey buns.

"Here"I said as I threw it all on the counter.

"That's all?"he asked me and I nodded.

I bent over on the counter as I waited on him to sack my shit.

"Wait one more thing, can you give me a pack of backwoods?"I asked as I chuckled.

He was looking like bitch if you'n stop playing fucking games with me.

"What flavor? Regular?"he asked.

"Uh un, Russian Cream"I said as I answered the phone call from my baby daddy, Tyrone.

"Hello!?"I asked.

"Where the fuck you at!? You know damn well you could've came and got Y/C today"he spat.

"Nigga you better get the fuck off of my muthufuckin phone with that bullshit! I don't have time for it! It's my birthday and I'm trynna enjoy my fucking day!! You just wanna be a fucking hater, I'm not coming to get her today! And don't you take her to my mama house! If you do ima have my brother come fuck you up!! Now don't call my fucking phone no more!!"I spat before hanging up.