{ Lil Baby } Attitude Problem 2

July 15
9:00 PM
Y/N POV

"I'm here but I'm finna go in and see what the fuck this nigga got going"I said as I took my keys out of my purse.

"Okay best friend call me back and let me know if some shit pop off"she said.

"I will"I said before hanging up and unlocking the front door.

When I walked in everything was quiet.

I sat my purse on the counter along with my keys and took off my shoes.

"Dom!!"I called out while grabbing my phone from my purse.

I called his phone, and the bitch rang and it was coming from the bedroom.

"What the fuck!"I whispered to myself before walking to the bedroom.

"Dominique!!"I said while twisting on the doorknob but it was fucking locked.

I heard movement so I went to grab a knife out of the kitchen.

When I got back to the room I unlocked the door with the knife and opened it.

"What the fuck are you- Oh my god!!"I exclaimed as I saw gifts and shit all over the floor along with food from Chick-fil-A on the bed.

"I apologize for my attitude baby, and I ain't mean what I said over the phone that was just a set up for this, you forgive me tho?"he asked while hugging me

"Yes I forgive you Dominique but you gone have to fix that shit, because this right here ain't gone do it next time"I said as I pointed at everything.

"I gotchu shawty, now give me some love"he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him before he picked me up then laid me on the bed.

I pulled off my shirt as we both began undressing.

Once we were fully undressed, he got in between my legs and kissed my lips before sliding inside my pussy.

I moaned aloud as he began fucking me fast showing no remorse.

He licked his thumb before rubbing it over my pearl fast.

"Ughh..Mhm Baby.. I love you!!"I moaned as his speed kept picking up inside of me.

"I love you more"he said as he bent down and kissed my lips before continuing to thrust in and out of me.

We were fucking in this position for about five more minutes.

—————

"Fuck it's coming!"I heard him groan as he was now fucking me from the back.

We had been fucking for about thirty minutes now, or longer I don't even know.

I felt an orgasm coming on as I felt a warm ooze shoot in me and Baby groaned.

"Fuck!!!"he said before sliding out of me.

I turned over on my back as I watched him walk into the bathroom and started the shower water.

I smiled as I thought about the high sex experience we just had.

Maybe this is what I've been needing all day, and maybe this is what he needed too.

Thoughts?
Vote if you fw this!