{ Lil Baby } Attitude Problem

July 155:00 PMY/N POV

July 15
5:00 PM
Y/N POV

I walked in the kitchen and headed straight to the refrigerator.

"Dom I'm about to open your cheesecake"I said as I watched him play the game.

"Hell nah don't touch my shit"he said.

"I'm just getting a piece of it, and your skinny ass ain't gone eat all of this"I said.

"You'n know what the fuck ima do, I said don't touch my shit"he said and I just threw the whole fucking cheesecake back in the refrigerator.

I stormed off to the room and slammed the door.

Dominique is so fucking rude I swear this nigga has an attitude for no fucking reason today.

He's been acting like this all day!!

Ion know what it is, but all I know is he can get up outta here!

I watched tv before coming to the conclusion that I was finna go to my best friend's house.

Since I already took a shower, I slid on some jeans and a t-shirt with my slides.

I applied some lip gloss and grabbed my purse along with everything else I needed.

When I was done I walked out of the room before heading to the door.

"Where the fu- hold up nigga"I heard him say before I opened the door and walked out.

"Where you going?"he asked me as I felt him grab my arm.

"Let me go!"I said as a tear fell from my eye.

Yes I am a crybaby!!!

"What's wrong baby?"he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm about to go to London's house"I said as I wiped my face.

"You mad about the cheesecake!?"he asked.

"No Dominique it's your fucking attitude! I get one day to stay in the fucking house with you and you don't even wanna pay me no mind. Then you acting like I did you some! When I ain't do shit!"I spat.

"Baby you know I ain't used to this shi-"he began to say but I interrupted.

"You're not used to this shit!? Dominique when we're not even home you be all up on me, so what you mean you're not used to it"I asked him.

"Ion know man just come back inside"he said.

"No! I'm not coming back in here if you gone have that same shitty ass attitude you just had about ten minutes ago"I said.

"I ain't gone have that same attitude now come on"he said and I walked in the house after him.

"Come on what you wanna do?"he asked me and I shrugged.

"It ain't nothing to do"I said.

"Exactly that's why we finna find some shit to do"he said.

"You wanna play the game with me, watch a movie, or what? Let me know baby"he said.

"It doesn't matter to me I just want your attention because when you get back to your music it ain't gone be no more of this because your gonna be busy"I said.

"Ight so tell me what the move is"he said.

"Dom it doesn't matter"I said.

"Ight so now you'n wanna tell me ima go play the game"he said before walking back to the couch.

"Okay yea I'm gone for real! Fuck this shit"I said before walking back out the door.

I headed to the elevator and waited for it to open.

When I got on I pressed the garage button and waited patiently.

As soon as I got out I went to my car and pulled off.

I was receiving a call from Dom so I answered.

"Hello!? What do you want!?"I asked.

"You shotout as fuck when a nigga try to do right yo ass don't let me, don't talk to me on no more sad shit! Cuz ion give a fuck no more and don't even worry about coming back home, cuz ima really have yo ass crying!"he spat before the line went dead.

I sighed as I continued driving to London's house.

I don't know why he thinks I'm not gonna come back home, and if he tries anything his ass is going straight to fucking jail I don't care!!!!

Thoughts?
Vote if you fw this!!
Pt 2 Coming!!
Read the description!