{ Big Scarr } Break Up Prank

Scarr POV
12:00 AM

"What's up YouTube it's Scarr here and today I'm taking over y/n channel. She think she got one up on me with this prank shit but I'm finna prove her ass wrong. Ima try to hide the camera so she can't see it, hopefully we don't fail. Yea though like this video and subscribe to my baby's channel. Aight we out!... oh shit I forgot to let y'all know what prank ima be doing, ima do the break up up prank so yea tune in."I said before I stopped recording.

I walked back into the room where y/n was knocked out.

Before setting the camera up on the on the dresser, I panned the camera on her.

"No!!!"she yelled out of nowhere and I chuckled.

Yeah this crazy mf be talking in her sleep and every fucking thing.

Farting allat crazy shit, I be laughing my ass off though.

I set the camera up on the dresser behind all of her perfume bottles.

I went to my side of the bed and turned the lamp on before tapping her.

Y/N POV

"Y/N?"I heard Scarr calling my name while tapping me.

"Mhm?"I hummed while still deeply asleep.

"I need to...something."is all I heard before I turned over.

"Twin!?"

"Mhm?"I hummed once again.

"I think we...break up."

I pulled the cover over me while falling back to sleep.

"Y/n!!?"

"Mhm? Scarr you need to go back to sleep."I mumbled while placing my hand in between my thighs and curling up in a fetal position.

"Nah cuh get up, I'm dead serious right now."

"Whaaaaaaat!!!??"I pouted while turning over on my back and kicking my legs.

"Ion wanna be with you no more, fuck you mean 'what'?"

"Scarr you a mfn lie if you waking me up out of my sleep to tell me some shit like this, you must want yo ass beat."I said while looking up at the ceiling.

"Nah ion wanna be with yo ass."

"No you want your fucking ass beat that's what you want!"I said while sitting up and hitting him with a pillow.

"See that's exactly why I don't want your ass, you always being aggressive and shit."he said while putting the pillow on the bed.

"Bro shut the fuck up 'cause you finna piss me off!!!"I said while laying back down and turning back around.

"I just feel like shit ain't the same no more. Like all you fucking do is sleep all day, back then you used to be making moves with me day in day out."

"Alexander shut the fuck up damn, you just being annoying as fuck right now."

"I ain't even finna explain myself, ion wanna be with you no more and it is what it is."he said and I sat up pulling my wig back and scratching in between my cornrows.

"Ewww see and you just... you just ew. Ya lace always lifting and shit, just tore up."

"This pussy you sprung on ain't tore up though."