{ Nardo Wick } Get Back 2

Y/N POV
12:00 AM

In less than thirty minutes, we pulled up to the hideout spot that looked decent but not brand new.

Nar and I waited until everybody else went inside before going inside ourselves.

"We did it."I said while start out of the window.

"Hell yeah, I would show yo ass some love but I'm kind of scared of you right now."he said and I chuckled.

"What you scared of?"

"The fact that you been kissing on and sucking that nigga up and shit."

"Listen you said you wanted a bitch who was gone be down and ride till the wheels fall off."I shrugged.

"Yeah and I appreciate you for it but I still can't believe you actually did that shit."

"Quit picturing me sucking your opp's dick and just get over it now, the job is done."

"I can't stop."he said in all seriousness and I rolled my eyes.

"Please don't start that shit Horace."I said irritatedly and calling him by his government name.

He didn't say anything and I just looked at him.

It was at this moment, I knew I fucked up.

When I say I've never felt so stupid in my life.

Ever!!

I slipped my phone into my purse and got out of the car before heading inside.

"Y/n!!!"I heard Nar yelling and I kept walking.

When I got inside I saw the guys handling Freddy.

"Y/N, you stupid bitch, you set me up!!"he yelled while going crazy in the seat that they had him tied down in.

They each were passing licks on him and once he started doing the most, when he saw me, they started fucking him up even worse.

I hurried to the room that Nar and I always use while we're here.

I went to the bathroom and instantly got out of my clothes before hopping into the shower for about fifteen minutes.

After bathing, when I got out, I dried off and used my Palmer's Coa Coa Butter Moisturizer to treat my skin.

Once I had finished, I went into the room and grabbed my duffle bag out of the closet.

This was the bag that I only kept here in case of times like this and there's been many times like this.

I went into the bag hoping to see some pajamas but the only thing there was was my black satin night gown, a pair of black lace panties, and my short black satin robe.

I honestly didn't remember putting this in my bag and the last time I checked I had a pair of pajamas in here, not no fucking lingerie.

Once I finally let it go, I just got dressed.

There was nothing here to eat so I decided to order myself and everybody else some food from Taco Bell.

I headed back downstairs where everybody was and I stood from a far while watching Freddy get treated.

"I've been waiting on the day to finally do yo ass in and now that I got it, ima watch you die slow."Nardo said before his foot flew up under Freddy's chin causing him to throw his head back.