Chapter 15: Stuck In Mind

"Tuomo, what did you see in the dream?" Kieran asked.
    "The dream I created, well, it seems that Aloysius is more important than we thought. Four souls are after him but, I couldn't identify them," Tuomo answered.
    "Stick to him more; he may have a role in all of this," Kieran ordered.
    "I keep finding people involved in this," Tuomo said.
    "And I wish you would've told me sooner instead of a piece of what you know," Kieran sighed.
    "Sorry, I thought I could handle it on my own," Tuomo excused himself.
    "You can't solve every single problem on your own, Rocco," Kieran said.
"Now go before Darren kicks your ass," He ordered.
Tuomo vanished in a glimpse of an eye. Kieran stood in the cafeteria at night, puzzling about his newly found information.
    "Great! First, we had to clean up the mess we made, and now we have another problem. Jolanda, Tatsuya, Lucas, Mirai, and Aloysius. If we don't handle this first, it can disrupt our plans. Not to mention that we might find critical information," Kieran thought.

    Kieran, for the first time, went into the hallway to his dorm. It was late at night after they completed cleaning up their mess. The beast left quite the destruction afterward. Kieran felt a bit overly tired to climb down a mountain, so he'd willingly sleep in his dorm than on a high-quality bed. After they cleaned, Tuomo finally chose to confess his hidden information. Unlike other people who would be shocked, Kieran is a more cool-headed person. He knows when surprises are coming, and when they happen, the element of surprise is very ineffective. That makes things like his birthday party be such a difficult task. Tuomo makes things tougher with his awareness being very high. He can detect any troublesome problem coming his way. As Kieran reached his bed, he threw himself onto his bed and fell asleep. The next morning, Kieran woke up and scratched his head.
    "I can't believe that was more relaxing than sleeping below. Well, Tuomo is going to stick to Aloysius. They all have met Aloysius in one way or another, I guess. If he is important, I need to see the power he packs inside of himself," Kieran thought as he did his routine and went of his dorm.
    "Surprise!" Cyrus yelled.
    "I told you, it isn't going to work," Kieran sighed as he turned around.
    "I'll get you one day," Cyrus smiled.
    "Gleeful as always, Cyrus," Kieran somewhat smiled.
    "Well, I better head down to our home," Cyrus noted.
    "Hold it! I need you to stay here longer, and I will be staying here for a while too. Tuomo said Aloysius might be a key to something," Kieran ordered.
    "I was going to tell you that because Darren and I noticed that something was off about him," Cyrus said.
"When we were healing him on that day that he lost his hearing, Darren noticed something but, we couldn't identify it. If you think Evony is going to come here, I'm telling you, she won't. All she wants is her freedom and nothing more," He explained.
    "Well, thanks for the information but, I still need you here. If O'Shea can come, tell him to come here as well," Kieran said.
    "Ok, whatever you say," Cyrus said as he walked down the stairs.

    Kieran followed him down the stairs while brushing his hair with his hands. Kieran was like a celebrity when he came to the academy. That is why he never comes to the academy. Students crowded him yelling out his name. Girls on the side would whisper about who would date him as boys murmured about their jealousy. After Kieran ate his breakfast, he went up the stairs. He knocked on the student council door but, no response. As Kieran waited, Aloysius started to come out of his dorm. He felt lethargic as he could not get any sleep. His dream kept him waking up abruptly every forty minutes. Aloysius groaned as his eyes closed now and then. Mirai was out of her dorm and saw Aloysius blindly walking. Aloysius finally stumbled and instantly woke up. Luckily, Mirai was there to catch him. "Don't say ew, don't say ew," Mirai kept thinking. Aloysius helped himself gain his coordination and balance. He shook his head hard and blinked many times.
    "Oh, thanks, Mirai, I hope I wasn't causing you trouble," Aloysius said while yawning.
    "No worries, but it seems like you have a lack of sleep," Mirai said.
    "Yeah, I had a dream that kept waking me up," Aloysius said while almost falling again.
    "Let's go to the cafeteria; that's where you are least likely to fall and cause a disturbance," Mirai suggested and, Aloysius nodded.