Chapter 1: His Life

Aloysius woke up with a great smile on his face. Snatching his clothes, he put on his clothes rapidly, which was easy since he had a slender body, and rushed down to the dining room. His porcelain skin looking smooth.

"Good morning," Aloysius greeted his parents as he smiled.
He sat down and began to eat his breakfast, pancakes with fruit slices placed to show a smiling face. Coming down from the stairs was his sister with her brown long hair swaying up and down. She had a smile similar to Aloysius's as she ate her breakfast as well. The Sun's light reached their house in Illinois. The light shined through their windows, giving the house a bright light inside as the two continued to happily eat their breakfast before heading to school. They then put their plates in the sink and grabbed their backpacks. Aloysius and Kasia both said their goodbyes to their parents as they headed to high school.
    During the walk, Aloysius walked up a small hill on a street with her sister Kasia. The wind began to blow against Aloysius's brown flat hair and Kasia's long hair, making her blue eyes stand out more. Both of them thought of just going to school since every year, they have been going to school together. Aloysius appreciated the joy and company he had and felt when he walked with Kasia. They turned right on a corner and right there was Jackson High School.

"Why don't you do something with your bangs, I know they don't cover your vision but at least cut them shorter," Kasia suggested to Aloysius,

"Nah, I think they add a little style to me with my dark blue eyes. It makes me, stand out more, don't you think." Aloysius said to Kasia with a smile. They then both chuckled and opened the doors of Jackson High School, Aloysius and Kasia then went to their classes separately. The first class for Aloysius and Kasia is ELA. Aloysius was sitting in the class but then the speakers went active.

"Excuse us for the interruption, it seems that all teachers for every class aren't coming to school today due to the flu that passed around. Please be cautious as the disease may very well still be on the school grounds, thank you very much and stay safe." the speaker cut to static and then stopped.

    Aloysius shoved it off as a coincidence and just ignored it. He then took out a notebook and a mechanical pencil from his bag and began to draw. Aloysius tended to have a mind of imagination and would draw and write his ideas on paper. One of his ideas was about a person who lost his "Everything" but then found new people. Aloysius continued to move the pencil gracefully and gently to create shades and lines. His creation was a person chained to a wall, the wall represented the past for Aloysius. As soon as he was finished, the door opened, and in came a substitute teacher named "Mr. F" as written on the board.

"Hello students, my name is Frank but call me Mr. F. Today, Ms. Stacey couldn't come in because of the Flu, rest assure that she is doing okay and well." Mr. F explained.

The same explanation was given to his sister Kasia who was on the opposite wing. As she was hearing the explanation, she kept fiddling with her pencil and then shaking it from the tip nervously.
    In Mr. F's class, he was teaching about composition and grammar in both English and British saying, "This will be necessary when you learn Shakespeare's plays and sonnets."

An announcement was then shared through the speaker, "Excuse the interruption again, due to certain circumstances involving the Flu, we have decided to cut short the school day. All students must arrive at their buses or walk to their homes by 12:30 PM, have a good day everyone." the time currently was 9:40 AM.

    Mr. F finished his teaching quickly enough for Aloysius to walk to his second class at 10 AM. The same went for Kasia who packed her stuff and went for her Mathematics class. She entered the classroom and sat down quickly to get the class started fast. The other students took the announcement as a free time gift and talked as they walked into the classroom. Kasia took out a math book with a pencil and some scrap paper to make sure she doesn't thing. But on her mind that kept appearing was Aloysius's face. She kept focusing to get the image out of her head. Like the snap of a finger, math class was finished because she couldn't concentrate. Her entire time was spent on trying to get Aloysius out of her head. Kasia started to put away her things but then saw that she wrote all the equations into one equation, the equation for the universe. It was messy so she couldn't identify what she wrote.