Chapter 25: A New Year A New Trouble

Aloysius was eating his breakfast in the cafeteria. He continued to question who it was that tucked him nicely in bed that day. Tuomo leaves a coin in his drawer every day he is not with Aloysius. Christmas passed quickly and, Tuomo's predictions were crushed. Nothing terrible happened on those special days. Aloysius finished his food and threw his plate in the trash. As he was about to turn around to go back to his dorm to rest, Cyrus appeared before him.
    "Woah! Where did you come from?" Aloysius asked Cyrus.
    "Simple tip-toe does the trick. Anyway, do you remember me?" Cryus asked.
    "I do not know; I think I might've, but then again, my memory is very foggy nowadays," Aloysius answered.
    "Well, I will re-introduce myself. I am Cyrus Feliciano. I believe the knocks you sustained throughout your stay here may have jumbled your brain," He chuckled.
    "What?" Aloysius said.
    "Nevermind, just remember, I was always watching you," Cyrus smiled happily.
Aloysius questioned that statement before moving on about why he was there. Cyrus ranted about friendship, protection, love, and other questionable topics. Then, Cyrus spoke something he should not have in the first place.
    "Protecting you won't be a hassle if you listen to my directions," Cyrus
    "What?"
    "Nothing, Aloysius, won't it be good if you stop standing and sit on a bed?" Cyrus changed the topic.
    "I mean why not? I have been strangely standing in one place which totally means that I am not self-aware," Aloysius laughed.
    "Yeah..." Cyrus said as he was weirded out by Aloysius's comment. 

    Aloysius was about to turn the doorknob to lay down but, the bell rang, his break was over. Aloysius turned and went to his class with a big sigh. Cyrus scanned the cafeteria for anybody he would deem a threat to his plan. It was nothing diabolical. Cyrus did not like the original plan so, he made a decision to go against Kieran's scheme. It was not the first time he rebelled due to emotional reasoning. Cyrus did not know whether to expect resistance or for everything to be let go. It would not pass easily in his perspective. Perhaps it would be led to chance than predictability. Cyrus took earbuds out of his pocket and walked away from the cafe.
    "Kieran, I won't let you use Aloysius in this manner," Cyrus thought.

    Kieran was throwing a fit again underground. Tuomo calmly drank his coffee while O'Shea attempted to restrain him from damaging more objects. Darren was busy working on some special project in his own room.
    "Why did Cyrus reject it?" Kieran yelled.
    "Stop yelling, Kieran; this is not the first time he went against our decisions," O'Shea explained.
    "O'Shea, you do not understand! Cyrus cannot interfere and, if he does then, this plan will be in ruins. We won't be able to find out more about this world," Kieran continued to rant.
    "Kieran, if you shut your mouth up for once in your life, maybe, we will be able to hinder his movements and lead this plan to success," O'Shea talked back.
    "Okay... okay... wait a minute! O'Shea, are you plotting against me too?" Kieran asked.
    "You son of a bitch," O'Shea commented before he began to strangle Kieran.
    "Tuomo, please help!" Kieran pleaded.
    "It's nice to see the head of this group be tortured once in a while," Tuomo grinned.
    "Traitor!" Kieran screamed as O'Shea covered his mouth and pulled on his hair.
    "Calm now?" He asked.
    "Yes," Kieran weakly said.
    "Now, what will we do to hinder Cyrus's actions?" O'Shea asked.
    "We use the souls against them. From that point, we will hit two birds with one stone," Kieran said.
"We need control over the entire academy structure too. Darren can be of great use in that mission."
    "Great!" O'Shea said.
"Now, how can we start this plan B?"
    "Inject the targeted people via the world sphere with the adrenaline-like substance. You won't meet them in person so, you do not need to worry about having a duel," Kieran instructed O'Shea.
"Darren will gain control of the academy by getting to the control room that is in the boiler room."
"There are specific doors that have been put in place if you look at the blueprints. Those steel doors served as lockdown protection. We can use them to slow them down since there is a limit before they automatically open again."
    "O'Shea, get to the world sphere, select the people that are listed in the hub and inject the adrenaline in them. If you will excuse me, I will now faint," Kieran said before he collapsed to the floor. His nose was bleeding since he sustained minor cuts and injuries due to the strangling.