Chapter 3

................................................................Time skip to winter break.......................................................................

It was winter break and my friends and I were walking around church singing Christmas sing. When we finished we sat down at the cafe to drink Hot Coco. I drank it slowly so that the warmth spread across my body, when I realized everyone was silent. I put my cup down and looked at everyone. When I looked at Leo he was staring at me dreamily."Um,Leo? Are you okay?"I asked. Then he came back to reality. "Oh, um yeah I'm okay."He said sheepishly. "Leo and Saphie sitting in a tree," Percy sang. "K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Everyone join except me and Leo."First comes Loves, then comes marriage, then here comes Saphria carriage." All of then continued. Everyone but Leo and I started giggling and laughing.I got up and left. I had tears in my eyes, I was upset that the people that are closest to my heart would make fun at a very fragile.I sat down on a bench and I was hugging myself to warm myself but all I felt was the cold, uncomfortable frost. Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked at the left and there was Leo. I looked at the floor. "Why are you here?" I asked coldly."Because I love you."He answered as he sat next to me. My eyes widen and a blush formed on my cheeks."Why would you?" I replied looking to the distance."The real question is why wouldn't I."He said taking my hands into his. I let those words settle in my brain. "Saphria,"Leo continued."I truly love you with all my heart.You are my light in dark times.You are mi princesa,Mi amor and nothing is gonna change that.I care for you with all my heart and I will always be there for you."I looked deep into his warm brown eyes to see if there was any trances of lies but there wasn't any. Tears welled up in my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and said comforting things while stroking his fingers through my hair.I finally calmed down and fell asleep in the safety of his arms.

Leo's POV

When she left the table I followed her to see if she was going to be all right.But when I saw her upset my heart shattered. I hated seeing her like this made me want to punch the person who did this to her. I put my hand on her shoulder. When she looked at me her eyes were water, they were in a shade of blue that would make anyone depressed."Why are you here?" She asked rater coldly. Before I could think what I was going to say my mouth went on auto pilot."Because I love you." I said sitting down next to her not regretting what I just said.She looked to the distance,"Why would you?" she asked with pain in her voice."The real question is why wouldn't I?"I asked her taking her hands in mine."Saphria,I truly love.You are my light in dark times. You are mi princesa,mi amor and nothing is going to change that.I care for you with all my heart and I will always be there for you." I told her meaning every word I said.She looked at me with such sadness in her eyes I wanted to cry as well. Then tears rolled down her cheeks.I wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my shoulder.I ran my fingers through her soft hair and told her comforting words. Soon she finally calmed down and fell asleep in my arms. I lied her head on my lap and cleared her hair from her face.She looked like an angel and looked so peaceful. I was never a touchy person with me friends but I had a Strong desire to kiss her forehead and tell her to sleep well but I keeped that to myself.A little while later Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Reyna, Piper, and Jason came over."Hey Leo......" Percy said."Shhhhhhh." I told him silently putting my finger on my lips, telling to stay silent."Oh,is she sleeping?" he whispered pointing at his sister who was sleeping on my lap.I told them what happened skipping the part were I gave her my little speech.Percy and the others had a guilty look on there faces."It's okay, what has happened has happened." I told them with a slight smile."But you should really say you are sorry to her." I continued with a serious face.Percy said he would hold her and told me to go get his mom.After I got Mrs.Jackson I went to see Saphria.Percy was carrying her bridal style and told his mom she fell asleep.He carried her to his mom's car and decided that they should go home.