chapter 4

Saphria's POV

when I woke up the first thing I saw was my dog Mrs.O'leary. She is our black Labrador that was 5 months old."Hey girl." I said patting her head that was on my stomach.I tried to remember what happened later that today.Then it all flooded back in my memory."Oh,great."I said falling back to my bed.Then there was a knock on the door."Who is it?" I asked with a tired voice."It's Leo Valdez."It answered. My eyes widened.I looked at myself and I wore a spaghetti strap shirt and shorts. I quickly got up and fixed my bed. I brushed my hair with amazing speed.I changed into a white ten-top and black ripped jeans.I opened the door and there was Leo, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel,Reyna, Nico, Thalia, and Bianca."Hi Saphie." They all said. "Um,hi. Come in." I told them moving out of the way."Please sit." I continued.Nico, Reyna, Jason, and Piper sat on my bed.Thalia and Bianca sat on the blue bean bags next to my book shelf that was next to my bed.Frank, Hazel, and Leo sat on the floor in front of my bed. And I sat on the chair from my desk in front of my bed."Saphria we are here to say..." Piper started only to get interrupted by Jason."To say we are sorry." I was confused, what we're they sorry for?"Why?" I simply asked. Frank rubbed the back of his neck,"For what we did yesterday."He replied."The song you guys sang yesterday?I have forgiven you guys already." I told them with a smile on my face.It felt great to know that they were sorry.Well except Leo he didn't do anything but it was still nice he came to visit."But I have a question,why is Thalia and Bianca here."I asked looking at the two."What?Can't we come to visit our cousin?" Thalia said putting her hands up in surrender."What?You guys are cousins!" Leo asked sounding very confused."Well its complected....."Bianca answered."But if you want to know...." I continued but got interrupted by a knock on the door."I wonder who could it and now I think about it were is Percy and Annabeth?" I said getting up.When I opened the door I saw Percy and Annabeth holding a tray."Hi guys I was wondering were you guys where."I said cheerfully."What do you have in the tray?" I asked moving to the side."We made...."Annabeth started but got interrupted by Percy."BLUE CUPCAKES!!" he said jumping up and down like a five year old."Blu,Blu,Blue cakes!!!!!"I said jumping up and down like my older brother.It is true that I love blue cupcakes and I could easily forgive them for not arriving on time.Annabeth passed out the cupcakes and sat next to Percy "So any way continued."Leo said before taking a bit from his cupcake."Well my dad and,Nico's and Thalia's are brothers...."I continued."Had kids and that's how we are cousins." Leo raised his hands like a kindergartner. I decided to play along."Yes Leo?" I asked him."Um why do you guys have different last names?"He asked."Well our moms didn't want to have the same last name so the kept there maiden names."I answered."But why does Hazel has a different last name then Nico and Bianca?"He asked. " I was adopted." she replied slowly as if she said it any louder we would brake."Oh."Leo said quietly looking at the floor.The air tensed around us.Then there was a knock on the door and Percy answered it."Hi Perce!!!"said a cute little voice that would recognize in a heartbeat."Hey Tyson."Percy said picking up our five year old brother.Percy closed the door but our little kitten Small Bob. Small Bod looked like a mini,mini version of a saber-tooth tiger. He was named after our old cat Bob who died a year ago,rest in peace.Mrs.O'leary decided to rest in Hazel's lap and Small Bob was on my shoulder rubbing his head against my hair."Tyson,what are you doing here?"I asked him messing his hair. "I wanted you and friend to watch Nemo."He said pulling me to the door.Tyson had brown hair like mom that was more mess than Percy's,at least you can fix Percy's hair but Tyson we can only sorta fix.He had light brown eyes,he had tanned skin.You know what he looks a lot like mom me and Percy look more like dad.I looked at my friends and then to Tyson and then back to them as if I was trying to say ' you better say yes unless you are asking for a death wish.'. "Um sure Tyson."Reyna replied to Tyson.Everyone nodded.I guess they got the message."Tyson go ask mom to make popcorn."I told Tyson messing his hair again.We all went to the living room and sat down.Frank sat next to Hazel,Piper sat next to Jason,Percy sat next to Annabeth, Nico sat next to Reyna and I sat next to Leo.Thalia and Bianca went to help my mom make popcorn."Saphie? Can I sit with you?"Tyson asked hugging his stuffed fish he named Nemo."Of course Tyson."I said letting him sit on my lap.Thalia and Bianca came in with the popcorn and gave each one a bowl.Soon the movie started. I was playing with Tyson's hair while he was watching with a big smile on his cute little face, a gentle smile grew on my face.Soon enough Tyson fell asleep and was leaning against my chest.But we still were watching the movie,I mean might as well.My eyes started to grow heavy, I leaned back to feel something holding me up.I turned to see Leo.I quickly sat up and my face started to grow hot. "It's okay."He said pulling me closer to his chest.I rested my head against his chest and matched my breathing with his.I continued to watch the movie as Leo braided little braids in my hair.

Leo's POV

When the movie played I remembered how beautiful Saphria looks when she is happy.When she played with her little brother's hair,her smile shined, her skin glowed and her hair looked as soft as silk. I felt like I feel in love with her all over again. When she leaned against my chest it just felt right,like we were made for each other. And I was pretty sure she felt the same.