Chapter 10

Leo's POV

I lead my mom to my room to she her the puppy. Before I opened the door I put my index finger over my mouth showing her to keep quiet. I slowly opened my door reveling my soft orange room. I pointed to my bed. "Aw." My mother said looking at the little golden retriever that was sleeping with a full stomach on my bed. she petted his head softly. "How did you find him?" She asked stroking the pups golden fur. "I found him while I was walking home." I replied sitting on my bed. The puppy opened his eyes, I guess because he felt me sitting I next to him. His  eyes were big as a ox's eyes, they sparkled in the light and radiated happiness. His tail wagged back and fourth, "hello little one." my mom said  crouching so she can make eye contact with the puppy. "Roof!" He barked. "Your a happy one aren't ya'll." she replied picking him up in her arms. She looked at it's neck to see if he had a collar to see he didn't. "Are you going to name him? I mean he dosen't have one." She told me. I thought about it for a while then got an idea. "One minute." I told her getting my phone. I texted Jason.(Jason is bold, and Leo is normal)

'Hey Jason can you do me a favor?'

' Hey Leo, yeah sure.'

'How do you say happy in Latin?'

' I think it is Festus.....Yeah it's Festus.'

' Thanks man.'

' Any time bro.'

I turned off my phone. "His name will be Festus." I said messing Festus' fur."It means happy in Latin." I told her. She smiled,"That's a perfect name for him." she told, "But this little puppy needs a bath." She said taking Festus to the bathroom. "Honey can you please get me a towel?" I replied,"Sure mom."

                                                                         Saphria's POV

   After an hour of playing with Tyson I finally convinced him that we should draw. Tyson and I were sitting on the kicten table drawing when I got a call from Leo.