Love at first sight.

Leo POV

I moved again.My mom I moved to Manhattan, New York. I don't understand why we had to. My mom said because she can get a ''better job'' but I had to leave my family and friends even if I don't have a lot, I just hope what my mom said was true.

Two days later.........

Its Sunday and its time for me to go to Church. My mom decided to go to the closest one near by, it was called Christ the Rock Community Church. It was nice, you get separated by your grade. Since I am in 8th grade I got to go to a building called Shift. I said bye to my mom and went on my way. When I entered the door I heard something, " Hello and welcome to shift." I turned to the sound to find the most beautiful girl in front off me. She had beautiful dark blue eyes that looked like her Iris was changed to real ocean water from the Caribbean, soft lushes raven black hair . Her skin was in light tan and her checks were in a light pink. She was officially the most the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and her voice was as soft as an angles. " Can I have your name please?" She asked with a smile. " Uh, my name is Leo Valdez." I told her. She typed something in the computer in front of her. " Excuse me but are you new to shift?" She said sweetly. I simpled nodded, I was still in daze for her beauty. " Percy can you give Leo a form please?" She asked the boy next to her. Oh great she has a boy friend. He had tanned skin like hers, and wind blown raven black hair. " Sure Saphria." Percy answered. "Saphria what a perfect name for her" I thought Percy handed me a form and I filled it in. I handed the form to Saphria. Then a girl with blond hair and startling storm grey eyes came up to Saphria. " Thanks Saphie for taking my please when I went to the bathroom." The girl said. " No problem Annabeth." she replied moving out of the way. Annabeth gave Percy a kiss on the check. Wait he is not Saphria's boyfriend, yes! Annabeth handed me my tag and Saphria left to the back of the room were a stage was. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Hi." I said. "Hello,Your name is Leo right?" she asked " Leo?" " Oh" I realized I was staring at her beautiful dark blue eyes. "Um, yeah I'm Leo." I answer. a smile grew on face making her have a faint glow. " Do you want me to show you around?" She asked with excitment. "Sure." I answered.

Saphria's Pov

( prononced Sa-free-ah)

It was a ordinary day at church, until Leo came through the door. He wore a white shirt and jeans. He had tan skin, black curly hair and he was scrawny but in a cute way, he looked like an 8th grader like me. "Hello and welcome to shift." I said. He looked in my direction. He had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They were sparkling warm brown that shown warmth but they show a sense of heart broke and loneliness like he was searching something he knows he would never find. " Can I have your name please?" I asked still in a daze. " Uh,my name is Leo Valdez."He answered. I typed his last name in the computer. I couldn't find his name any where. "Excuse me but are you new to shift." I asked sweetly. He blushed "Um,Yes" He answered. I smirked,"Percy can you please give Leo a registration form." I asked my brother. "Sure Saphria." He answered and gave Leo the form,I signed him in and printed his tag. "Thank you Saphria for taking my place while I was in the bathroom." Annabeth said while I handed Leo the tag. "No problem Annabeth." I answered. I moved out the way so she could take her place. I sat in front of the stage so I can have some time." Hi" a voice said. I looked next to me and their was the boy I fell for, Leo." Hello,"I said "Your Leo right?"I looked at his warm brown eyes but they looked distracted even dazed or in a trance. "Leo?" I asked slightly werided out. He snapped back to reality. "Oh," He said " Yeah, I am Leo." I smiled "Do you want me to show you around?" I asked "Sure." he replied. I toked his hand and led him towards my friends. "Hi Percy, Jason, Frank, Nico, Reyna, Piper, Annabeth,Hazel and Nico." I said pulling Leo forward. "Hi Saphie." They all answered. I like you to meet Leo." I said.