Chapter 15

"Leo..... Can you please pass me a new paint brush please the one I have is useless now."I asked Leo as I wiped my hand on my apron. "Sure sunshine." Leo said handing me a new paint brush. "Thanks repair boy." I replied kissing his check. It was a week or two before Christmas, the gang and I were adding the last touches to our propes for the Christmas play. As I add the last touches of paint to the propes I start thinking of all the thing that happened after I this year, Percy and the others going to their first year of high school, join the shift worship team, meeting Leo, and Leo asking me to be his girlfriend which of course I said yes. A warm feeling grew in my heart and a smile on my lips. This must be one of the best years I had in my life so far.
Leo's POV
We all gathered in the sanctuary to pratice for our Christmas play. Mrs.Tara, the pastor's wife was our director. We all had a role. Frank, Jason and Nico played as the wise man. Will Solace was the angel Gabriel.Travis and Connor Stoll were the Shepards. Piper and Sally helped make the costumes. Reyna helped with the lighting. Drew helped with the makeup of course. And last but not lest Saphria and I were the parents of Jesus. We were all were practicing our lines, finishing our costumes and setting up the lighting."Do not be afraid for I bring you great news of great joy!" Will said practicing his lines with his girlfriend. "Leo?" Saphria said behind me. "Yes love." I replied with a loving smile. "I am nervous. What if I mess up?? I won't be able to show my face again!" She said pacing back and forth in front of me. I grabed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug, "It's okay you'll do perfect." I told her kissing her forehead softly.