Chapter 8

Leo's POV

I woke up when I felt something brush against my lips. I slowly opened my eyes. "Hmmm......." I moaned . When I fully opened my eyes I saw toughs of oceanic blue. I only know one person with those color eyes."Saphria?OMG!"I said quickly letting go of her waist and sat up. "I am so sorry!" I said repeatably. I felt my face go hot, I closed my eyes shut and keep saying sorry over and over. I expected a whack on the head or shouts of anger but instead I heard a soft voice. "Leo?", I opened my eyes to see Saphria looking at me in concern like I was a frighten child and she was trying to figure out what was wrong. "Yeah?"I asked quietly.A smile formed on her face.She leaned in and kissed me softly on my cheek. "You talk too much when you talk." She said as if she told me something that would upset me.My face grew hot and I was pretty sure my face was at lest fifty shades of red. I sat there quietly looking at the floor. I couldn't believe this is the second time to day I got kissed by her.I looked at my friends, Percy was giving me a death glare,Jason was biting his lip trying so hard not to laugh, Nico just had a smirk on his face and poor Frank just looked plain confused. There was a awkward silence until Nico spoke up. "Um, well I got to go or my mom will start to worry.". "Yeah my sis is probably starting to wonder where am I."Jason added getting up. "I have some homework to do." Frank said joining them. "Percy can you please can here and do me a favor." Sally said calling Percy from the living room.With that everyone left except Saphria and I. She spoke up, "I'm sorry I humiliated you.". She look at the floor in shame. My heart melted immediately. I could tell she was truly sorry. "It's okay. I mean I wouldn't be a good friend if I can't take some humiliation." I answered putting my finger under her chin lifting her head up so she would look at me.When she saw my face a smile grew on hers. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug which I gladly returned. "Thank You." She whispered in my ear. She pulled away when my phone started to ring. I took it out of my pocket and saw who it was. I was my mother, 'great timing mom' I thought to my self. "It's okay, answer." She said. I nodded and answered the call.

Leo:Hi mom

Leo's Mom: Hello mi Hijo It's time you got home. Los teney mucha chosas pada fase." (Hello my son. It's time you got home. We have a lot of things to do.)

Leo: Okay Mamma

After that she hanged up. "I have to go know." I told Saphria putting my phone back in my pocket. "Okay, will I see you tomorrow?" She asked walking me to the entrance of the apartment. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." I replied as I walked outside. "Okay, bye." She said waving me good bye."Bye." I replied waving back.

A/N: Hey guys this is Saphria Jackson I was wondering what you guys think about my writing. I really need support to keep writing so please comment and vote.Bye and I update as soon as I will okay.