-Eight-

Jisoo giggled, as Seokmin gave him kisses around his face.

"D-Daddy." Seokmin chuckled, and rubbed his boyfriend's back since they're cuddling. Seokmin couldn't help, but still think back to when they first started dating.

'Have I not been paying attention to Jia?' Seokmin felt Jisoo get off the bed, and went to do something.

"Jisoo baby?" Jisoo giggled, and jumped on Seokmin who groaned a bit "What were you doing baby?" Jisoo showed Seokmin a picture.

"I-I made J-Jia!" Jisoo giggled, and Seokmin smiled.

Seokmin always thought of Jisoo as an angel because no matter if someone does something rude to Jisoo, he would always forgive them by giving them a drawing.

"C-Can we visit H-Hannie?" Seokmin thought about it "I think, let me check real quick okay?" Jisoo nodded.

Seokmin checked his messages.

Devil Han
....
Ignoring my messages damn
Lmfao jk
Anyways today we're spending thanksgiving at my brother's house...
It starts at five, so be ready you fucker.

Seokmin chuckled "Baby, we'll be going to Jeonghan's brothers house today." Jisoo nodded, and giggled as Seokmin kissed his cheek.

"D-Daddy, lips!" Jisoo pouted, and Seokmin pecked his lips.

Seokmin got up, and Jisoo pouted "Baby, we have to eat." Jisoo nodded, and took the drawing he made.

As they went downstairs, Jisoo saw Jia sitting on the couch. Jisoo took a deep breath, and went to Jia, and gave her the drawing he made for her.

Jia looked at Jisoo, and was shocked that he gave her a drawing.

Jisoo went to Seokmin, and sat next to him, started eating his food.

Jihoon and Chan came downstairs, and smiled when they Jisoo giggling when Seokmin was feeding him.

They both sat down, and also started eating "Are you guys doing anything for thanksgiving today?" Seokmin nodded.

"We're going to spend thanksgiving at Jeonghan's brothers house." Mrs Lee nodded, and chuckled as she saw how messy Jisoo looked.

"Min." Jihoon pointed at Jisoo.

"Oh lord." Jisoo giggled, and Seokmin finished eating, and got Jisoo up to go get him to shower.

"C-Can daddy b-be with S-Shushu?" Seokmin chuckled, and shook his head "I'll help you shower, but for now just get in there." Jisoo pouted, but nodded.

When Jisoo finished showering he looked at Seokmin and giggled, as Seokmin helped him get dressed.

Seokmin smiled as he saw how cute Jisoo is.

"D-Daddy, shower." Seokmin chuckled and went to go shower.