🩸 2 🩸

Four Years Later

"I'm a soldier damn it." I heard Yuu grumble, our teacher turns around, "Hey, what are you mumbling about over there? Do you have something you'd like to add? If so, then let's hear it." He says, Yuu turns his head around and scoffs, "Oh! You better shape up Hyakuya! Don't give me any more trouble! I'll have you suspended!" Our teacher points his chalk at Yuu, "What?! You'd really kick me out of here! Awesome! Then I'd humbly ask you to let me leave sir!" Yuu was ecstatic and he bowed, "How dare you! Enough! I won't have you mocking me in front of the class! Sit down and pay attention!" He threw the rag to the side and shouts at Yuu, a girl sitting next to him taps his shoulder, she had purple hair, she points at her book, she wrote something down, "Yuu. Just sit down, I can't deal with you when you're like this." I say quietly, he sighs and sits back down, "What?!" Yuu shouts when he read what the girl wrote, "You gotta be kidding me!" He yells, our teacher snapped, "That's it! One more outburst from you and I'm sending you to the-!" He was interrupted by Yuu, "AW THIS SUCKS!" He shot up from his seat, "LET ME FINISH!" Our teacher throws his chalk on the ground, splitting it into two, "Start cooperating." Shinoa taps her book, "Shinoa, give him a break, I'll look after him if you really want. He's a handful but whatever happens, I still love him. I won't let you just chuck another few weeks onto his suspension or I'll ask Guren to lighten them. You know I always manage to sweet talk that guy." I look at her, "Yeah but-" She says, I look at her, "Shinoa." I don't say anything else, she puts her book down and nods, I ran a squad, "Yuki Squad, it was still in the making but Guren's already assigned me the role as squad captain, so far I've got Shinoa and I've added Yuu to my waitlist. I took my key from my pocket, similar to Shinoa, my cursed gear was a scythe, I flipped the key through my fingers, spinning it around, I usually did it when I was anxious.

 I took my key from my pocket, similar to Shinoa, my cursed gear was a scythe, I flipped the key through my fingers, spinning it around, I usually did it when I was anxious

"Now, where were we, ah yes

"Now, where were we, ah yes." Our teacher resumed the lesson, "Yuu, I forgot to mention but your suspension won't be over till you make a friend." I continue to look forward, "But I've got you-" He says, I shake my head, "We've got each other. I'm sorry Yuu, we're not friends, we're family." I turn to him, I stop spinning my key and hold it up to him, "You want one of these bad boys you've got to get your head in the game, remember that." I threw it up and caught it between my fingers and began spinning it again, he knew when I was reaching my limit, my fingers would jitter uncontrollably and I always needed to keep my hands busy, "Sorry Kiki." He says, I turn to him and smile, "What are you sorry about Yuu?" I breathed out and I felt my breathing slow back down and my hands start to calm down.