🩸 4 🩸

"What the hell Yuu, what happened." I saw his face with a huge bruise on his cheek, "Are you boys excited?" I look at Yuu and Yoichi, "Yet bet, we've waited so long and we finally can train to be part of the Moon Demon Company." Yoichi nods, "Tch I don't need training, you know that. Juat put me in action already." Yuu grumbles, "Uh-huh. With that dingy sword. Have fun Yuu. You'll be dead in a heartbeat, now hurry up." I drag him behind me.

"Excuse me. Guren what the hell are you doing here?" I open the door, "Well if it isn't my favourite little soldier, come'ere!" Guren grabs me and scruffs my hair, "Beat it you old man!" I kick him everyone gasped, "Hold on why doesn't she get punished for trying to hit you!" Someone shouts and points at me, "It's cause she's the only one who can actually kick me hard enough to do the work." Guren slides the question, "I'm here to chuck these two slowpokes." I throw Yuu and Yoichi to him, he sighs, "Alright, let's get started, the reason I'm making a rare appearance in class today is cause we've got a couple of new students coming in today." He stands up, "Just so you know, the supervising teacher should be in class every day." I mumble, "Why don't you mind your own business." He slams his hand over my mouth, I wag a white tissue mocking him, "So anyway as I was saying, these are the new transfers, Yuuichiro Hyakuya and Yoichi Saotome though it might be easier to remember them as the idiot and the wuss." Guren says, "You calling me an idiot?" Yuu grumbles, "Well it's the truth, go introduce yourselves." I pried Guren's fingers off my mouth, "Why bother, I don't care about anyone else in this class, I'm not here to be liked or make friends you weaklings can back of and become vampire food for all I care." He thumps his fist on the chalkboard, "Yuu." I snarled, "Look, I don't know which one of you is the best in the class here but you can kiss that goodbye. The strongest cursed gear is mine. I shouldn't even be wasting my time here I deserve to be in the company." Yuu smirks, "No, you deserve this!" I punch him in the head, "Are you an idiot! Barging your way in late, announcing your war against class, throwing your classmates under the bus as vampire food, what next? Will you get into another punch up just to get a sword? Are you stupid!" I kick him, "That's why you're my favourite." Guren claps, "You actually know how to put people in their place." He smirks, "Shut up, you too." I kick Guren, "I don't know what you've been learning in that general ed class but here we work as a team. ugh thought you might've learnt your place by now. Go on, take a seat in the back row." Guren jabs his finger, "Tch." Yuu drags his feet to the back, I saw Kimizuki and Yuu start to fight, "What the hell is between those two? Kimizuki was finally warming up and being less violent but seeing Yuuichiro make everything worse." Guren looks at them, "I thought you were watching over them." Guren looks down at me, "And I was." I grinned, "And this is still happening?" He says, "It's a remarkable improvement, at least no one's going to end up with a broken nose." I shrugged with a sly smirk, "Enough of this!" Guren kicks the two of them, they slammed into the door and fell on the floor, "Will they be alright?" Yoichi shakes, "They'll be fine." I wagged my hand and sat on a table.

After a full two weeks of training, everyone was preparing and ready for the cursed gear aptitude test, similarly to Guren, our cases were special, after I lost Mika, the yearning in my heart pounded, fusing my soul with Moro's soul, therefore we now have the black demon series weapons, the rarest of the rare cursed gear, that's why our gear has it's recognisable red stripe down its blade, it's pressure grounding anyone who can't take it, genes that can hold black demon series also is a hereditary trait. "Alright, pay attention, I've screened and looked at your exams, I'll hand it out and we can call it a day. Remember, this grade counts in the end for your cursed gear aptitude test." I handed out sheets, "Ki?! What the!?" Yuu looks at me, "What? Are you shocked, I'm not a student idiot, I'm already a squad leader. You think I can't mark sheets?" I slapped the pile of sheets on his head and continued handing out the rest, "I think those who didn't get a passing grade should take extra care because you always need to remember how you to in class reflects how well you do on the battlefield." I smirked as I walked past Yuu, he looks at his score and quickly covers his sheet, "Lemme see!" Shinoa bounces over and snatches his sheet, she burst out laughing, prancing around the room, Yuu trying frantically to grab it back, by the time he grabbed her she held up her empty hands, "Remember guys, the empty barrel always fires the loudest." I wagged my finger, everyone burst out laughing, "Woah you're a different kind of stupid to get zero." People crowded around Yuu's test, "AHHHH!" He yells and snatches his sheet back.