14. My noodles

I slammed my locker shut and threw my book bag over my shoulder to begin my journey home.

Amber couldn't make it today so I had to walk here while Jas left early. I continued my walk to the double doors that would lead me to freedom.

A thankful sigh escaped my lips that I shall soon be returning to the comfort of my home as I pushed through the double doors.

"Cristole!"

What the hell does this girl want now?She's clingy to people she doesn't even like. I can only pray for the people she does. She strutted toward me with no one following her surprisingly.

"You fucking bitch!" She came walking toward me with a skinny finger pointed at my chest.

"What the hell do you think you doing with him? He is mine! Nick is mine! You fucking whore!"

I laughed.

Does she think she's scaring anyone? The only thing that's scaring me is her face. She had blood shot eyes. It looked as if she didn't bother to run a brush through her hair this morning either.

"This shit isn't funny! Why the hell are you laughing? Are you slow?"

"The only slow person here is you. You made a bet with me, to see if I could act all lovey-dovey with him. Your just jealous because I could do it in less than a week and you couldn't do in 10 years!"

She squinted her bright blue eyes at me. "If I were you. I'd watch your fucking back. You better remember I know things about you others don't. But it won't stay that way for long.
In terms of the bet, I have to give you an extra time. I'll be going away in vacation. I'll let you know details later.

Remember my advice bitch."

I laughed and walked away knowing I had won this argument.

~~~

I walked into an empty house. My parents weren't back yet from their trip. Their meeting was postponed because dad's boss had a late plane. Then there was trouble with the plane coming back here.

Overall they aren't coming back for another week. I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets searching for something to eat. I failed once again like I had yesterday night when my parents we're suppose to be here by now.

A sigh ran through my lips as I realized that I'd have to go with noodles again. I walked to the pantry and opened it up. I would settle for just junk, but I do that every other day if my life.

Just as I was going to reach for the packet, the front door opened which startled me causing me to drop the box of noodles.

"Crissy!!"

I screamed as muscular arms wrapped around me and spun me around fast.

"My noodles!" I screamed.

"Get the fuck off me Alex I dropped my food!" He dropped me facing him with a hurt expressions on his face.

"You prefer noodles. . . Over me?"

"My noodles," I said as a crouched down and brushed off the box to put it back on the pantry shelf.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Whatever. I have friends coming over so we can order pizza with those cinnamon things you like."

"I now love you more than noodles."

"Thanks sis,"

"But I love pizza more than you."

~~~
I'm sorry this is late as idek. I hope you line it though.

Writers block is huge rn. :(

Might be a chance of early update cause I know what I want to happen next.

Vote and comment :)

-l.x