Just like Me

A/N :first story on wattpad so please vote and comment if you liked it or not and how i can make it better :D if i get a lot of votes then I'll continue the story

I'd also like to thank alot of people who inspired me to write this story. Huge thanks to them.

xXTheBelieverXx'

Slim_Shady

thatkidwho_x

_____________

Chapter 1

Cristole's POV♥

I woke up to the sound of my alarm piercing my ears.I sowly peal the cover off my body and head towards the bathroom. I took a shower last night due to the fact I hate morning showers.While brushing my teeth and washing my face I was listiening to music singing along in my head. I looked at my chesnut brown colored hair (which was a mess) and decided to put it into a messy bun.

I put on a layer of light pink lipstick with a little lip gloss choosing to go with the natural look today.Skipping to the closet, I chose to go with a vintage style. Tearing the clothes from my closet, I put them on. Light brown colored vans, salmen colored jeans,cream top, and a dark colored aztec sweater/ sweatershirt.

I trot downstairs only to be greeted by a note from my mother."Your father and I had to work early but there's some bacon in the fridge."

Great. Might as well.

I heated the bacon and ate five strips before going outside and waiting for my ride.My friends Amber and Jasmine car pool with me.I'm not one of those people who have two friends. I have other friends that are just there. These friends are more important, my best friends.

A honk of Amber's car horn brings me back from my thoughts. I walked towards her beatiful black car. I'm not the 'I-know-all-about-cars' type. All I know is that it's a Lexis. I opened the door and climbed in.

"Hey Cristole," Jasmine greeted me.

I replied with a simple but cheerful hey.The car was silent besides us singing our heart out along with the radio. We do this every morning because we need our mourning to time to sing without getting stared at like a six legged dog.

When we pulled up to the parking lot i came out laughing because of Jasmine being off-key. Our laughing over powered the sound of my feet hitting the gravel, a sound I strangly always liked.

Once we were inside we had to stay against the wall and lockers fighting the 'current' of students to get to our lockers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got our lunch we sat down and did our every day vent. (Tell the bad things that happened so far in our day.) Jasmine went first.'I'm not venting today," she stated pruodly."Some thing good accually happened to me." Jasmine continued.

"For once," she muttered under her breathe.

"Spill it," Amber said before biting her apple."Well before English,Daniel and I bumped in the hall and he flashed me a smile with a sorry!"

I almost spit my water out at that joke. Daniel say sorry?He's like a player, maybe even a cheater. I take that back. He isn't a cheater because he's never been in a real , respectable , relationship. He sure has been with girls in one though.He even bets on girls for goodness sake!

This girl really is the joker.

I burst our laughing earning a few stares from near by tables. When Amber finished analyzing the story,we were cluthing our stomaches desperate for air."What's so damn funny?!" Jasmine whisper yelled