5. Party pt 1

~Thursday ~

▲Nick ▼

"Nick..."

"Nick...."

"Nick get up!"

"NICK ANDERSON CARTER!"

Groaning I sat up and stared at the only perosn who dare awake me.

"What?" I practicly screamed at her.

"Wake the hell up! It's 7:30."She replied Obviously looking annoyed.

Groaning again I got up and walked into the bathroom.After I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I put on clothes.I checked my phone to see the time.

7:45 a.m

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to say bye to my sister and walked to the garage.I took the keys to my motorcycle out of the little wooden basket and got my helmet.I climbed on and felt the vehicle under me roar to life.I sped down the road.I breathed in the air as it sped past me.I slowed down a bit seeing some one cross the road. Turns out it's Cristole walking to school. Never knew we lived in the same neighboorhood.

How cliché is that?

"Hey," I said pullling over by her.

"Hey pervert,"She said faking being happy.

"Want a ride?"

It was the least I could do for trying to be nice.

She thought for a moment but eventually got on and wrapped her arms around me hesitatingly.I handed her my helmet and drove off. She didn't show any signs that she was scared.Most girls would flip and act like it would kill them. If they even got to lay a finger on my bike.

"Have you ever been on a motorcycle before?" I asked when we braked at a red light.

"Yes.I've been on a few times."

"Cool."

I drove offf again pulling into the school lot. She got off as swiftly as me and said a quite thanks before heading off to class.I started to wonder about her. She can be brave and bold one minuet and be quite and shy another. I watched her pour milk on Ashley and that move screamed bad ass.Honestly I could see my self screwing her one day.I'll keep that in mind.

I pulled the key out the ignition killing the motor and walked into school.I walked down the hall not having to fight my way through it like other kids.People move over for me,like I'm some sort of royalty.I opened my locker and threw my stuff in there.I slammed it shut. To my surprise there was a girl standing there. I had my way with her a week ago or something. She just keeps sticking around though. I think her name was Haily or Holly.

"Hey Nick" she said flirtatiously.

"Hi..um..."

"Heather."She said still trying to flirt.

She'd been doing this ever since and she just won't quit. But she's a friend of Ashley's. Any friend of Ashley's is bound to like me, but Heather.She is clingy and non-stop flirtatoius. Only half as bad as Ashley.I was kind of a slut. But I honestly prefer man-whore.

"Well then... bye Heather!"I said with a sarcastic happyness. Yes I was acting like an ass but she can be as annoying as a tiny bug that keeps flying around your face no matter how many times you swatt at it.

Yep that anoying. But belive it or not. There's worse!

I walked away quickily knowing that she'd follow.

"Hey, wait up! Do you want to-"

"Look Heather, I don't want to talk to you, don't want to listen to you talk, right now I don't even want you in my presence.Find somone else to screw." I Walked away chuckling at her shocked face.I walked to my homeroom surprisingly early. I walked in and took my normal seat near the back.