Chap3. Cookie Monster

When I thought luck was on my side our teacher decides to pare us up.

I really don't like that old hag.

Every one got their partners except me, Jas, Amber, The triplets, and this strange guy who always carries lizards up his sleeve.

"You 7 can work in 1 group of 3 and the others of 2" Mrs smith said pushing her square framed glasses up her oval face.

I immediately scrambled for Jasmine and Amber.

"Oh and Cristole, Jasmine, and Amber. You can't work together again do to past experiences." She added she said with a fake half smile.

I feared that if I rolled my eyes anymore they'd fall off my head so I restrained from the major urge. Instead I made my way toward the lizard guy. unfortunately though, he had already settled in with my friends. that meant I had to choose between the Triplets. I thought all of my options over.

Nick would be the worst so I crossed that option out. Daniel was just below Nick on my scale so he's crossed out. that left Jack. Jack was ok. He didn't sleep around that much and was considered human to me. I looked in their direction and saw that they were also staring back at me.

I stood up from my seat to grab my new partner and get to work. As soon as I reached their table they all looked up at me. I sighed to my self so only I could heard.

"Ja-"I start off before I was rudely interrupted.

"I will gladly be your partner." A smug voice says from beside me. I turn to look at Daniel and scoff. Ignoring him I turned my attention back to Jack to proceed with my question.

"Look before you even ask he's my partner you're stuck with Nick " Daniel finished with a smirk.

When we were working together on our research he didn't take any effort to acknowledge the fact that I'm there. Just jot down a few things I say.

We're suppose to go to the library after school.When that time came I put all my books in the locker and hauled my book bag on my back. I made my way to the library and texted my mom that I'd be late. We worked for an hour. working consisted of me talking and working and Nick not listening, just writing random things on his paper.

We didn't get much accomplished, but I needed to go. We both got up and walked to the door. Since he was first he opened the door, but let it close right behind him. I grunted and opened the door myself.

"I'll finish the project at home," I say before we go our separate ways. I turn around an head toward the exit of the school. I hear his foot steps stop causing me to turn around and look at him.

"No I've got it." he replies with an emotionless tone and I begin to walk a way."Who would have known the schools bad boy likes school work."

He stopprd again and started walking towards me now. I Act like he isn't there and continue my journey to the school door.

He cathes up to me and gets a strong grip on my arm turning me."You don't know a thing about me so don't make assumptions." He replied

"You're not the only one isn't pleased with my presence so go ahead and join the party." I replied getting serious.

He made an O shape with his mouth. He inhaled then exhaled slowly.

He must be annoyed.

I pull my arm out of his grip and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the living room dropping all of my things on the living room floor.