Trial...

I'm in phase *insert number* of writing a book, the mental breakdown as I have no idea about what to write-

~

"No..." Hajime said devastated.

"You can't be the killer! I won't believe it, why did you...?" He yelled, shaking his head.

He looked at the killer's eyes, almost pleading that this isn't true.

"I'm sorry..." They said.

Why did they have to be the culprit?

~One hour earlier~

Hajime walked into the elevator, feeling a bit nervous.

'You can do it Hajime, do it for Chiaki.' He thought.

As he did that he understood why Ibuki always talked in the third person.

Ibuki...

He sighed and looked sideways, only to be greeted by green eyes staring at him, that were widened the moment he saw them. 

Nagito.

The only thing he felt right now was anger.

He stared back.

Komaeda looked sideways, avoiding his stare.

Ping!

Hajime stepped out of the elevator, ready for this trial.

~

It was a bit later, and they already knew what happened, just not how exactly.

"I...don't get it..." Akane said, looking confused.

For the first time in a trial, Hajime didn't too.

"..." Everyone stayed silent for a while.

"...Come on guys, it's obviously Komaeda," Kazuichi said, breaking the silence.

"We don't know for sure Kaz..." Fuyuhiko said looking sideways with his arms crossed.

"But if we had to guess, the safest guess would be Nagito, just look at him!" The pink-haired boy said, pointing at Nagito.

Komaeda narrowed his eyes, his brow slightly furrowed.

"If we had to guess it would be the one without a real Ultimate." He responded.

"..."

The boys started fighting, others getting involved too.

"..."

"It was me." Someone suddenly said.

The trial room turned silent almost instantly, everyone moving their sight of view to the person who just confessed.

Hajime was the first to say something.

"Wh-What...?"

"I'm sorry Hajime..."

"No-! You can't be the culprit!" He yelled, tears forming in his eyes

"I had no choice..." They said looking sideways.

They exhaled and started explaining.

"I saw how you almost starved to death right in front of my eyes, and I couldn't do anything about it."

"But there was one option..."

"I knew I had to go to the funhouse when I saw you terrified because of something you saw. It wasn't only you being a Reserve Course that scared you right...?" The culprit asked.

"...Yeah, there was more," Hajime answered, looking at the floor.

"I knew it would be dangerous, so I brought one of Gundham's Dark Deva's, they are a lot smarter than they look..."

Gundham gasped silently, his eyes growing wide.

"With that I completed the funhouse... I didn't get to see what you saw, but I did saw something else..."

Hajime knew exactly what they saw when in the funhouse.

"Weapons..." Hajime whispered, but clearly hearable because of the silence in the trial room.

"Yes... And to not let you all starve, I knew what I had to do."

Hajime sighed, tears slowly running down his face.

"Chiaki came up to me, and told me to meet her in Grape Tower in the morning..."

"As I arrived she smiled sadly at me while nodding encouraged at me..."

"She bent down to get something on the ground, and I did it..."

Hajime started to get dizzy.

"But why did you..." He said, the last part of the sentence turning into soft muttering.

"I did it for the people who I care about..." They answered.

"That is the task of a princess..."

"...But miss Sonia! You would never do something like that...right?"

"...Sonia, I don't want to lose you too..."

"Sonia? But why did you-"

Everyone started talking at once, full questions.

"Alright, I think that was enough of a chit-chat!" Monokuma suddenly interrupted them.

"It's punishment time!" His voice rang through the room, while grabbing a hammer and smashing it on the red button appearing in front of him.

"No!" Hajime yelled, a bitter taste in his mouth.

But it was already too late.

Surviving students: 7

~

Authors notes! 

Sorry for the short chapter- But my brain was empty- The end is nearing, in about like, 2 chapters I think- 

No worries, the f l u f f will come soon! 

Also, if you have any questions about how Sonia did it and why, just ask me here ^^ I understand it totally if you don't understand the mess of a case I made-

(657 words)