Dead Room

Wait where do all these views come from-!? (2.1K-!? What the-!?)

Also, I have the feeling I made some people hate Komaeda, BUT NO WORRIES! IT WILL ALL TURN OUT OKAY!

Eventually...

Also, yes, yes, I accidentally published it, and I don't think you will need to reread it, as you saw the biggest half of the chapter already... But there are some new elements! I do recommend rereading this, as it is now more polished, so easier to read!

Enjoy!

~

Hunger.

That was the only thing in Hajime's head.

He blinked, looking at the entrance of the Final Death Room.

Nothing could be heard except his inconsistent breathing.

He closed his eyes, exhaled and entered the Final Dead Room, the doors closing behind him with a bang.

~

"H-Hajime? What are you doing here?"

"Monomi? I could ask the same thing to you."

"W-Well I tried to go inside because I thought I could make this place a bit saver, but got locked inside in the process..." She said, playing with her paws.

He sighed, "Let's just try to get the end price."

He turned to a device on the wall, "Let's see...you'll need a code for this..."

~

"Yay! Looks like we cleared it!" Monomi said cheerfully, "With our powers combined, we were able to clear the Life-Threatening Game!"

Hajime looked around him, and noticed something, "If we did... Why isn't the door opening...?"

"Huh!? The door won't open?" Monomi asked, her paw lightly scratching her chin.

*Clatter...clatter..*

"A-Are you serious!? It's not opening!" Monomi said, panic evident in her voice.

"Didn't I just...tell you that?"

"It's not just the exit... Even the door we entered from isn't opening." Monomi began to sweat. How can a mechanic bear sweat this much?

"Maybe...the game isn't over yet." Hajime said, thinking about the possibilities of that statement.

"It...isn't?" Monomi said hesitant, "Is there any chance that that thing I found earlier wasn't just joking around...?"

"...Seems like you have...something on your mind." Hajime said, expectantly looking at the bunny.

"U-Um... When I first arrived in this room, I received a letter..." She said, looking at her feet.

"A...letter?"

"I thought it was just a prank... So...I didn't think I would have to tell you..." She said nervously.

"Just...show me..." He said while he held out his hand.

"Ah, yes... It's this..."

Monomi handed Hajime a piece of paper, which he read right away.

Solve the mystery of the Final Dead Room and you will obtain The Right to play the Life-Threatening Game.

About the Life-Threatening Game... It's Life-Threatening Roulette!