Investigation Part 2

"Abandoned" and "I sleep" were the answers to the last game! ( You guys are good-)

I feel bad for making you wait for this long-

Also, I hate how I write characters, but I guess for some odd reason you like it? ...Humans are weird-

~

Hajime walked away from the body, and towards another side of the room, where the rope was laying.

As he did, Nagito looked at the body in front of him. 

Chiaki Nanami.

He couldn't believe that someone would ever kill her, a person with so much hope.

He side-glanced Hajime, who was talking to Sonia.

While he was looking at him, he saw something in the corner of his eye.

A splatter of blood, close to the door connecting to the strawberry house.

Does that mean that the culprit...?

He shook his head as he stood up, and walked into the doors of Strawberry House, almost stepping on the blood splatter.

As he walked towards his room, he became curious. What was it that Hajime saw to know his talent?

~

Halfway through the journey, his curiosity became to much, and he stood still, contemplating what to do.

He exhaled. I need to find out how Hajime knew his talent.

And maybe he wanted to make sure Hinata wasn't mistaken that he was a Reserve Course.

~

As he walked the other way, he remembered that he had no idea where Hajime went when he discovered his talent.

But with some thinking, he decided to go to the Monokuma archive, a place nobody ever goes to, and a good hiding place.

~

And just as he expected, a book containing all the student profiles was in the corner of the room.

'What luck...' He thought.

As he opened it his eyes widened.

"I see..." He said nodding.

"It all makes sense."

~

"Sonia? Weren't you with Hinata?" Komaeda asked surprised as he exited the archive.

"Nagito? What are you doing in the archive?" She asked startled, while holding something in her hands, "Ah, Gundham gave me one of his Devas so I would feel a bit better after...discovering the body, and I wanted to return it as it did its job." She said, noticing the white-haired boy looking at what was in her hands.

"That's...good," Komaeda said, but thinking about the contents of the book mid-sentence.

"...I'll bring these to Gundham then," Sonia said, noticing his lack of interest in this conversation.

As they said their goodbyes, Komaeda began searching for a few more clues.

~

"Hey, Hajime?" Fuyuhiko asked, tapping the boy's shoulder, standing on his toes to do so.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Did you also notice Nagito's change in demeanour?"

He looked at Nagito, talking with Akane.