Investigation Part 1

I'M NOT DEAD-!?

Last weeks word: Servus. Meaning: Slave!

So, I will be giving clues, and maybe, maaaybe you can solve the murder, so good luck! ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

Also, I won't be using all the elements in the funhouse, like the secret passageway to go from Strawberry House to Grape House.

Ehem, so as I was slowly trying to work my way up to an end to this book, I noticed that this will most likely have spoilers for the whole sdr2, so if you didn't play the whole game, you can read this chapter, but next chapter will be full spoilers.

Also, this chapter will contain a bit of gore? But it's very vague because I can't read gore myself, and writing it-? Yeah, no thanks-

Trigger warning: Cuts(?) Do stab wounds count as cuts?

Didn't check my spelling, so maybe there are a few spelling errors -.-

~

"A body has been discovered! You will receive a certain amount of time, which you may use however you want before a class trial will take place!"

Huh?

Nagito looked at the dashboard, a bear displayed in it.

Someone died?

"Hello, Komaeda!" A high-pitched voice said behind him.

"Monokuma? What are you doing here?" He asked the monochrome bear.

"Because the killing went of without a hitch, I give you a gift, from me to you! How nice of me! All the others already received their portion."

He handed me a piece of red bean bread and a bottle of milk.

"Puhuhu, now do your best to investigate! I'll see you again in the class trial!"

"Wait Monokuma!" He yelled.

"Hmmm? What's with the threatening face all of a sudden?" He asked, his paw placed under his chin.

"Who died?" He asked although it was more of a statement than a question.

"Don't forget about the schools regulations Komaeda, harm me and..." The black and white bear threatened.

"Who died."

As soon as Monokuma's smile disappeared, it reappeared, "Phuhuhu! Who do you hope?" He said, disappearing like always.

"Who do I hope?" 

He sighed, "Let's see... Where could a murder take place..."

~

At the same time, another voice, in another place started talking, "Mere mortal, where do you think a murder could take place?"

"Huh?"

"Kazuichi, stay focused!" Fuyuhiko said grumpy, snapping his fingers.

Soda yawned, "I didn't have much sleep because we were cheering up Hajime, and when I finally can sleep, a body discovery announcement shakes me awake. Give me some slack...!"

"Just get up and at least try to investigate."

He hummed, "...Sure, sure..." He said, standing up while eating his bread.

~

As Kazuichi began eating his bread, someone else already finished hers, "Akane, here you can have my loaf of bread, as it doesn't have any worth to me and you need it more than I do."