(Late) Halloween Special!

Me forgetting to write a Halloween special? Whaaaaat-!? (◉‿◉")

Enjoy! (This is totally irrelevant to the story, but full FLUFF)

(Also, Nagito has no self hatred, because of his friendship with Hajime)(Also nr. 2, no Ultimates)(Also nr. 3 This is still on the island)

~

Halloween

It's the day full pumpkins, costumes and scares.

But what if you don't get scared?

Hajime Hinata is one of those people.

Nagito, the good friend he is, made it his task to try to shock Hajime, which he, till now, never succeeded.

But maybe, this Halloween he will.

~

"Hajime! Are you ready? The party is going to start soon!"

"Coming Kazuichi!"

Hajime stepped out of his cottage, in a werewolf costume, the tail swinging behind him, only to be greeted by a mummy themed Kazuichi.

"Took you long enough! I can't wait to see miss Sonia in a Halloween costume!"

Hajime chuckled, "Yeah."

He was pretty excited too, because his best friend, Nagito, promised he'd be at this party.

"Well... What are we waiting for? Let's go!" An overly excited Kazuichi said. Does he really want to see Sonia that much?

~

"Welcome guys!" Mahiru said happily, opening the door to the Hotel's Old Building.

"Hello Mahiru! I like your costume!" Hajime said.

Mahiru was wearing a black dress with red strings sewn onto the sides. Her long sleeves got wider the closer it got to her hand and she had a witches hat on. (Sorta like Celestia's dress but the white strings are red and with a witches hat)

"Thanks! I made it with Hiyoko."

"Big sis! Who arrived?", Hiyoko said, hugging her, "Oh, Hajime and shark tooth."

"Shark tooth-!?" Kazuichi yelled.

Hiyoko was wearing a dress matching Koizumi's, but with yellow strings and yellow flowers sewn onto it. 

Hajime entered the Hotels Old Building, with an angered Kazuichi behind him.

"I see you've arrived! What did you mortals choose as your costume to scare the ghosts containing evil?" Gundham said.

Kazuichi bursted our laughing as he saw Gundham's costume, "A hamster costume-! His- His costume is a hamster!"

Hajime let out bits of laughter too, as it was quite a thing to see.

"But of course it a hamster costume! Who wouldn't be scared of my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction?"

"What are you all laughing at?" A feminine voice said.

"Miss Sonia!"

Sonia was clothed in an oversized, ripped, white T-shirt, with fake bloodstains splattered on it. Her face was painted green for a part, letting her look like a zombie.

"You look... Beautiful! Where did you get that T-shirt?" Kazuichi asked, fascinated. Are those hearts in his eyes?

"I could borrow some T-shirts from Gundham, because he already had enough."