That's no Ultimate.

OKAY! A HUUUUGE THANKS TO Aki_Faithful THEY HELPED ME A LOT!

(You'll get the photo later on ╭(╯ε╰)╮)

Also, 431 reads!? What the flip-!? (A child-friendly zone here~) 

~

"Chiaki? What are you doing in the Strawberry House?" Nagito asked the Ultimate Gamer surprised.

"Oh, I'm looking for Hajime, do you know where he is?" She asked.

"I deeply apologise Nanami, but I don't..." He said disappointed, staring at the ground.

"It doesn't matter Komaeda, why are you here?"

"Ah, I was thinking about the funhouse. It's the only thing not fitting with the rest. I just wanted to go there to investigate it."

"Shall we go together? Maybe I'll find Hajime on the way."

"But Chiaki, hope like you shouldn't be with trash like me!"

"Nagito, I like your company. I want to join."

Komeada stayed silent.

"Alright. Let's go." She said with a smile.

~

(A/n: What have I done!?)

On the way to the funhouse, Chiaki and Nagito ended up having a heated discussion.

"Sans is the best character of Undertale! His pink sandals...his beautiful blue hoodie... I could stare at him all day!" Nagito said, drooling.

"No, that's wrong! Undyne is the best character, 100%. She's such a power girl! And she is lesbian, just like me!" Chiaki fired back.

"But the hope in Sans to kill Frisk as he loses his brother... It's so strong!" Why couldn't Chiaki see it!?

"But his death... It's so despairing!" She said, wiping tears away.

"Undyne's death is not any better!" Now Komaeda was the one with the tears.

"All deaths are full of despair! L-let's love L-Lesser Dog instea-ead!" They wrapped their arms around the other, crying about the deaths of their favourite characters.

"I-I agree with t-that!" Nagito said through sobs.

~

As they arrived Komeada thought he saw something brown entering the funhouse.

"Chiaki, did you see that too?"

"See what?"

"Ah, nevermind!"

It seems like my brain was playing tricks with me. It's just as worthless as me.

Nanami, sensing a mood switch in Komaeda, decided to ask him if he wanted her help, since there was no trace of Hinata anywhere.

"An Ultimate helping trash like me, today really is my lucky day!"

Maybe a little too lucky...

Chiaki smiled, kindhearted, "I guess it is."

Komaeda walked to the funhouse, Chiaki right behind him.

They stopped walking, standing side by side in front of the only thing clashing colours with the rest.

"...Komaeda what are you-?"