Hunger

Sleeping in the same room as Nagito... What could go wrong?

Everything.

Everything could go wrong.

~

One bed.

Great.

"...Heh, well there is only one bed. I guess trash like me should sleep where it belongs... On the ground!"

"Nagito, stop calling yourself trash!" He was becoming a bit tired of this.

"..."

"I'm going to Chiaki." Hajime said exasperated after a while.

And with that Hajime left Nagito on his own. 

~

"Is it really a good idea to leave Nagito on his own?" He thought as he stepped into the elevator.

However, his thoughts were quickly interrupted, "Hello Hajime, what are you doing in the grape tower all by yourself?"

"Oh, hi Sonia. I was heading to Chiaki, what about you?"

"Ah, I was just about to prepare some nameplates for our rooms." The princess said while tightening her muscles and placing a hand above her bicep.

"Well... Have you seen Chiaki?" The brunette asked.

"Ah, she went inside her room, but she personally asked me to not let anyone disturb her."

"...Why?"

"If I recall correctly it is because she wanted to beat a level in a game in peace." She said while making thinking gestures.

So she didn't bring any food but did bring her Nintendo to the ride? Nothing more was expected of the ultimate gamer, I suppose.

"Do you want to help me with making nameplates?" The blond asked politely when no response was heard from the brunette.

It seems like Sonia trusts me, but why? There are enough reasons why I'm suspicious, I don't even know my own talent...

"Why do you trust me?" He asked, after a big debate in his head.

"That's a good question I suppose," Sonia said thinking deeply, "I think trust is like a dog treat: you give it to your dogs if they do something good," After seeing his confused face she added, "I give my trust to you because you explain your thoughts in class trials and not just pinpoint someone. Without you it would be impossible to figure the class trials out!" She said with a chuckle.

"You include others, like Nagito, even if you get a bad feeling from him. And most importantly," she concluded, "You trust others."

"You trust everyone in the island and will do as they wish without a second thought. You still trust Nagito even though he manipulated us countless times."

"...Thank you Sonia."

"I'll always have your back Hajime." She said firmly.

As she started to walk away he called out, "Sonia?"

"Yeah?" She asked turning around.

"I would love to help you with making nameplates."

She smiled wide, "Follow me!"

~

With hands full dried glue and paper snippets a satisfied Hajime walked back to his room.

"Welcome back Hinata-kun!"