⛧ 2 ⛧

October 2nd, 1827

Dear Diary,

My work starts today! I'm so excited, I can't help it. I waited for this for so long and now...it's awesome!

Yesterday didn't happen much more, I met Seonghwa and he brought me to my room in the building on the right side of the estate. We didn't meet any other person, Seonghwa said they are working and I'll meet them today.

I hope they will like me!

Hongjoong

Hongjoong closed the small book and placed it inside his nightstand and stood up. His back started cracking as he stretched his body, making him winze. He sounded like he was going to break apart.

The brunette walked over to his suitcase to get some of his nicer clothes in order to look good on his first day at work. He wanted to leave a good impression, but that's completely normal.

As soon as he finished buttoning up his white shirt, someone knocked at the simple wooden door that separated his room from the world outside. The rain was still pouring heavily, he could barely hear it.

But the voice speaking up next couldn't be overheard:"Hongjoong? Are you up? I wanted to have breakfast with you, I mean, if you are comfortable with me eating with you."

It was Seonghwa. Hongjoong got extremely excited and hurriedly brushed his fingers through his brown hair in order to fix his appearance. He didn't even know why he was feeling that way, there was just something about Seonghwa that catches his attention, that lures him in. As he felt confident enough, the brunette spoke up:"Yeah, sure, no problem. I'll come out, wait for a second please."

The raven-haired didn't answer back, so Hongjoong stood up a bit too fast, stumbled over his suitcase, and crashed back to the hard wooden floor. He winced and tried sitting up, his head hurt and he could feel something wet on his cheek.

The door to his room opened and the next second, Seonghwa was there. "Hey, are you alright? What happened?" Hongjoong tried smiling and was delighted as it worked:"I'm okay, I just stood up a little tiny bit too fast, no need to worry." He wanted to stand up, but a firm grip on his sleeve held him back.

Seonghwa looked different. His eyes were darker, his expression was cold and his hands started to cramp:"You're bleeding." Hongjoong used his hand to carefully touch his cheek. As he pulled back and glanced at his fingers, he could indeed spot bright red. "Oh, well, that's no problem. I'll go and clean it up and...Seonghwa? YAH!!! What are you doing?!"

Seonghwa suddenly stood in front of Hongjoong and made him take a step back. The younger tensed up, he could feel his back connect with a hard wall but the raven-haired showed no signs to stop.

"S-Seonghwa?" He felt something wet and warm brush over his cheek, lapping on his wound. Warm hands roamed over his chest and held him close to the older. Hongjoong whimpered and closed his eyes as he felt warm lips on his own. The feeling was light as a feather and gone as fast as it came.

Seonghwa cleared his throat and took a step back, withdrawing his hands from Hongjoong. The younger man almost missed his warmth but he restrained himself. He was here for work and not for...a lover. Yeah. Right. Work. Work.

"Ah, I apologize. I'll bring you to the cafeteria, please follow me."

And with that, the other turned around and stepped into the dark corridor. Hongjoong was still in a daze, but he followed him.

Like a lamb.