⛧Epilouge⛧

The sun is out
But I am cold.
My eyes are wide
But my mind is asleep.
The world is alive
But I am dead.
Nature is love
But I am aloof.

Everything screams:
"Live for today"
When I died
Yesterday.

- David Jones -

My Darling, you wrote a poem so I decided to do so as well.

Why did you leave me? Weren't we having so much fun? We had a special connection, didn't you feel it?

I never met a person like you. You, the petite boy smiling brightly at a demon like me.

It reminds me of something, one person I dearly loved used to say: Once upon a time, an angel and a demon fell in love. It did not end well.

You, my darling, were an angel. You made the darkness inside of me go insane with the need to taint you, to corrupt you, to keep you. I gave in, the frightened look in your eyes too delicious to stop.

My heart tingles every time I think about the sweet moans you made when we loved each other, why did you stop making them?

Why did you have to leave? I want to be angry at you, but, my Darling, I just can't.

The moment I found your lifeless body in the cell, already stiff and cold, with that beautiful little smile of yours on soft red lips, my world stood still. I thought we could be together forever, my Darling. Just you and me, meeting in the cell, with nobody to steal you away from me.

But oh, it shouldn't be.

I cried, my Darling. I cried as I took you down, as I held your cold body, searching for that little sparkle in your eyes that draw me to you since we first met.

There was nothing.

There never will be again.

Seonghwa