⛧ 5 ⛧

October 12th, 1827

Dear Diary,

I am bored. I'm just sitting in my room all day, reading books I already read for about what seems to be the 5th time and just waiting for Seonghwa to show up.

It's literally the highlight of my day.

He would bring food with him or some games like chess (we always play chess, every day) and we would spend time together until he has to leave for work or dinner.

But that's not even the worst.

I am getting attached to him. And that is not good. For example, I really like his voice or the way his hand brushes over mine when we greet him. He looks gorgeous with that black hair of his and this mysterious look in his dark eyes.

And I love how he bites his lower lip if we play chess. He always takes the black figures, leaving the white for me. Seonghwa is a good player; he wins a lot of times. But not always. I'm not letting him ~

He even hugs me, saying he's tired because of Wooyoung or work, sometimes he reads for me or watches over my sleep. He's really needy for physical contact, especially when nighttime's getting closer.

But I enjoy it, I really do.

What on earth is happening to me?

Hongjoong

The door creaked as Seonghwa opened it. Hongjoong was sitting on his bed and reading a story about poison and plants, not even looking at the older one since he knew who entered.

Seonghwa was the only one.

"How are you?" The brunette chuckled and finally looked up, noticing Seonghwa's clothes. Just a simple white shirt and wide black pants. In his hands, the usual chess board.

"Again? Aren't you tired of it?" The raven-haired just sat down and started to place the figures in their correct places. Hongjoong sighed and placed his book aside, focusing on his white figures.

"It's boring without a price for the winner, you know?" Seonghwa blinked a few times before a lazy smile appeared on his lips:"How about that: The winner gets to do one thing with the loser." "But we won't end up hurting each other."

"Oh Darling, I could never hurt you."

Another new thing: Seonghwa calls Hongjoong pet names from time to time.

"Okay, let's do it. Be prepared to lose!" And with that, Hongjoong moved his horse.

┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

How?! How?! HOW?! Hongjoong stared at the board. His king was standing in a corner, a black tower, and the black queen blocking every way out.

He...lost.

He really really really wanted to win and he thought, he would, to be honest. He took figure by figure from Seonghwa, cornering his king and trying to defeat the raven-haired.

But he forgot to watch out for his own king. And now...it's game over.

He sighed frustrated but he was not a bad loser, so he stared at Seonghwa:"You won. What do you want me to do?" The older just took the board and the figures and placed them on the floor, after that, he sat back on the bed and eyed Hongjoong for quite a while until he opened his mouth to answer:"Kiss me."

"Yeah, sure I...WHAT?!?!" "Kiss me. Or are you scared?" "N-No, I...ahem..." Hongjoong gulped. Kiss Seonghwa? Sure, he did it once and it wasn't bad but...again?

He was already thinking about the other day by day, if he kisses him again...things would go out of control. But he lost the stupid game and had to deal with the consequences now.

Seonghwa saw the conflicted look on Hongjoong's face and chuckled. He leaned in the brunette's direction and blew warm air on his neck:"Cat's got your tongue, Darling?"

Hongjoong took a deep breath and cheered himself on. It was just a short kiss. He could do it.

And with that, he turned his head and connected his lips with Seonghwa's.

And oh, he was in trouble.

The older's taste war addiction, the slow movements were making Hongjoong feel drunk and dizzy, yet he wanted more. Somewhen, their tongues met and explored each other's mouth, fighting for dominance. Hongjoong gasped as he felt cold hands under his shirt, the sound making Seonghwa growl deep in his chest. The raven-haired lifted the younger onto his lap, staring to caress his sides and hip with slow touches. Hongjoong pressed himself close to Seonghwa, never wanting to let go of him again.

They parted, both breathing heavily. The brunette shuddered under the older's lidded gaze, as Seonghwa used his tongue to lick over his own lower lip, smiling lazily afterward. The invention was clear.

And Hongjoong made his decision.

In the next moment, their lips were together again and soon after, they were making a mess out of the bed, not caring about their clothes or the clean sheets as they gave in and let themselves succumb to their desires.

  ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

I won't put up warnings btw

Ya'll know what you signed up for