⛧ 6 ⛧

October 20th, 1827

Dear Diary,

I am finally allowed to leave my room again. Yunho and I had a long talk and at the end, he said I could do so. But I am not allowed to work with the patients, they are giving me a mountain of old files every day to study but, that's so boring.

Seonghwa still didn't stop visiting me, I'm not even embarrassed anymore if I think back to our first time. We still play chess and the winner gets to the Top, but we are now more careful because the winner can even choose the location and time now and, really, I don't wanna meet Wooyoung in the hallway again while getting fucked.

That was horrible. Very horrible.

Although he didn't seem to care much. Do they all share pleasure with each other? Well, we are in the mountains and lonely, with no women near so I guess it's normal?

Anyway, I am still curious about what that San meant when we met. When I ask Seonghwa, he just smiles, gives me a kiss, and says I that should forget it, he even made me promise to not disobey Yunho's order. But I can't forget it!!! I'm sorry Seonghwa.

I'll sneak out tonight, when everyone's sleeping, and try to meet San so that we can have a talk. Who knows, maybe he's just imagining things but I'm not sure.

I don't know what I'd do if Seonghwa would be lying to me.

Hongjoong

The brunette looked at the small clock above his door.

Two Am. Perfect.

He took a pen and his diary, making sure they were safe in his coat pocket before he slipped out of his bed and went to get his shoes.

Seonghwa left about four hours ago with the promise to fuck him tomorrow outside (Hongjoong lost in chess. Again. But he was sure that Seonghwa'd been cheating 'cause nobody wins ten times in a row) and would be asleep by now.

As well as the others. Hongjoong just hoped that San was still awake but if he wasn't, the brunette would leave a message for him.

The hallway was dark and cold as the boy left his room. His steps were quiet and he made sure to miss the squeaking parts of the wooden floor out so that he won't accidentally wake someone up.

It was quiet outside, a fresh wind was playing with the leaves of the trees and Hongjoong's hair as he slowly made his way to the building for the patients.

The heavy door wasn't locked. He was greeted with weak light as he opened it.

Seems like he got lucky. Great.

Metal doors were separating the hallway and the cells, every one had a small window in the middle through which the brunette could look in order to find San.

The first few cells were empty, it took quite a while until he could spot a person on a small bed. It was a man, he was tall and had brown hair as far as Hongjoong could see. But it wasn't San, the white streak was missing. Okay, next one.

This guy had black hair which remembered Hongjoong of fire. He was muscular and chained up, heavy iron chains keeping him restrained on the bed. Also not San.

But there, in the next cell, was San. The young man was sitting on his bed and watching the starry night outside through a small 'window' with iron bars to prevent break-outs.

Hongjoong took a quick look around, and after that, he knocked at San's door:"San? It's me, Hongjoong. Can I come in?" The boy on the bed showed no reaction, except for a tiny nod.

The brunette snatched a key from the wall opposite the door (why was it so easy to get into a cell??) and quietly opened the door. After he closed it, he walked to San and sat next to him on the hard mattress.

The other was watching him, his eyes sparkling in the twilight of the room:"What are you doing here?"

Hongjoong took a deep breath, and after that, he opened his book and took the pen into his hand:"I want to ask you a few questions if that is alright?"

And San nodded.